Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Duncs.

Is this guy for real,comes onto a nice Friendly site, calls people Cheats,Liars,Dick Heads,and then is not Man enough to apologise when wrong.Whichever Club he is at is welcome to him,his future cannot lie in Management, as he has NO Man Management Skills.NO Decorum,No Tact,all Qualities that are needed to get along in Life,let alone Football.

Calm down Smudgey Duncs is entitled to his opinion.

At this second in time he is numebr 2 at Cove. You know the club. The one that can afford to pu players on contracts but not keep their ground up to scratch. Great Burgers though :)

Calm as a cucumber me,Number 2 at the Club that every poster on here had sympathy for when their ground got Flooded,who also regularly advertise their Burgers on here Free of Charge.Praised them on winning the League Cup,and as reward he comes on here insulting people for their views.He is a great advert for them,and not a GOLD MEMBER too boot.

duncs i think smudge has you sussed you have no class. all you are is koos cone picker upper. dont mention playing for fulham you were a poor player with a big mouth. when i read your posts you come across as a bully.

you two are as entitled to your opinions as I am they don't affend me in any way. i'm n0.2 at a club because I don't have the time it takes to organise a 1st team in the CCL premier( if its done properly),were you to play in a team I was involved with you would know the respect i get from players and its not gained because I tell a pack of lies, so run back to your mummies apron strings and i'll get on with being a man.

Duncs slow down,the saying your digging yourself a hole comes to mind.

We've all been bombed,dropped or released by a club but your hatred to camberley is unbelievable,I don't know the reason but if we all acted like you or made comments like the ccl would turn into a pub lge with everyone fighting.

I have issues with they I was treated by former managers but the clubs and people who support and run it I have respect for,anyone who puts themself in the firing line as a manager deserves respsect.

Is your problem the fact that cove will be living in the shadow of camberley for another season?? Or are you just loving all the attention(I think it's called A.D.H.D)

It's too much of a luvvly day fer hand-bags, chaps !

Lovely and warm down at Meadowbank yesterday as well. Asahi still nice and cold !

I'm having this afternoon off in the garden with a flagon of chilled scrumpy ! :champis2:

Edited by Big J R

WTF are you on about Piercey I don't hate Camberley just because I said the Chairmans statement is wrong is hardly a declaration of war I played for them for many years and have also helped manage them, I left them on my own accord ask PB.

Duncs is always welcome down Krooner - whether he'd want ot visit or not these days.

I used to do the gate occasionally and he always insisted on paying to get in after he left the club. Some people could learn from him - too many people just expect to be let in for nothing when they're not involved in the game they're attending. We're not running bloomin' charities.

WTF are you on about Piercey I don't hate Camberley just because I said the Chairmans statement is wrong is hardly a declaration of war I played for them for many years and have also helped manage them, I left them on my own accord ask PB.

Your boring now,whatever you think about the appointment if you haven't got a problem with the club,y get so het up over what a man says he has or hasn't done!! If you had any sense you'd sit back and watch as it falls apart,but no in typical meat head manner you jump in abusing people,it's sad.

me het up I don't think so i'm the most layed back person you could wish to meet ,I'll say it to you as i've said it to others in the past if you don't like the truth then dont moan at me cos thats all i tell and if you want to insult me PIErceyou had better be good cos i am world champion at,that. haven't heard meat head for at least 30 years is it a new name where you live

As a forum, we are all entitled to our opinions. This is going beyond opinions and becoming personnal. This behaviour is part of the reason I rarely log onto this site anymore as there are a few on here that adopt a mob mentality and go out of their way to start an arguement.

I'm sorry legend I've drawn into this,but I don't think it's right when someones opinion is shot down,then called a Kent,which we're all grown ups and we all know what that is ment to mean,I retract my statement of meat head as I don't know this duncs fella,tho I would probably recognise him when at a cove game.apologies to all for biteing and getting involved.

What the feck are you lot like?

Duncs is the biggest wined up merchant going on here. You have all fallen into his little trap.

I've worked with Duncs for the past 2 seasons and also briefly when at Ash. He is a good bloke who is very reserved, very calm but does speak his mind when he feels he needs to. Def not a meat head.

Duncs i understand has a personal issue with players, management etc etc using ex clubs to enhance their career or to promote themselves. I've heard many a time a player saying they had trials with chelsea or arsenal etc etc and then ending up playing for a ccl team like the rest of us. Its laughable when these people list clubs they bareley even played for which seems the case here.

Duncs has had you all biting and chomping away on a day when you should have all been either down the beach or in a beer garden. Instead you've been on here arguing and biting over a pretty poor subject.

If Camberley want to sell their new manager to the world by saying he was ex this and ex that, fine! In my opinion they had probably been better off by saying just that he has done an excellent job with the 2nd team and has been given his chance as 1st team manager! None of this wycombe bollox. Just that he has done well and Camberley were promoting within.

I was at Wentworth today watching the golf and then tried to replicate it at Foxhills Golf club in the evening. I shot a pretty [****!!****] +40.

Disappointed i missed the banter on here though.

Just for the record JJ I would like to say I did not raise to Duncs bait. He did a good job though and even got SL out of the woodwork fisihing for some easy bites :)

Didn't know they let your sort on Foxhills though ;)

What the feck are you lot like?

Duncs is the biggest wined up merchant going on here. You have all fallen into his little trap.

I've worked with Duncs for the past 2 seasons and also briefly when at Ash. He is a good bloke who is very reserved, very calm but does speak his mind when he feels he needs to. Def not a meat head.

Duncs i understand has a personal issue with players, management etc etc using ex clubs to enhance their career or to promote themselves. I've heard many a time a player saying they had trials with chelsea or arsenal etc etc and then ending up playing for a ccl team like the rest of us. Its laughable when these people list clubs they bareley even played for which seems the case here.

Duncs has had you all biting and chomping away on a day when you should have all been either down the beach or in a beer garden. Instead you've been on here arguing and biting over a pretty poor subject.

If Camberley want to sell their new manager to the world by saying he was ex this and ex that, fine! In my opinion they had probably been better off by saying just that he has done an excellent job with the 2nd team and has been given his chance as 1st team manager! None of this wycombe bollox. Just that he has done well and Camberley were promoting within.

I was at Wentworth today watching the golf and then tried to replicate it at Foxhills Golf club in the evening. I shot a pretty [****!!****] +40.

Disappointed i missed the banter on here though.

Yeah Johnno, "bigging" yourself over past achievements should be banned from public forums. Now where did I see that "World Masters Judo Bronze Medallist 2008" title ;)