Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trivial Pursuit

David Holden

Interesting question this, cb,

Not too sure about the airpost boxes but the distinction of busiest airport in the world is claimed by both Heathrow and O'Hare, Chicago.

It's something to do the different criteria of passengers, aircraft movement, freight, post-boxes and whoknowswhat.

1.32am? 1.32AM? What on earth were you doing on a PC at 1.32 am? Wait. I've got it. You are an air traffic controller and you found a quiet minute or two to visit the site between landings.

How long did you wait for Ian_W to put up a question, cb?

Come on Ian_W, we're waiting for you. None of this biggest/tallest/mostest Guinness Book of Records stuff. Some General Knowledge, if you please.

O.K. cb. It's not my call but 24 hours will be long enough to win the first Ferrari 365, kindly donated by DH.

I am able to give you the winners of the short story award from 1975 to the present but I don't know which was the first comic. If I was donating the Ferrari, I would probably post them all.

Libro would know but I suspect that he's just being difficult.

How's the air traffic today?

You could get second prize and have another go.

Going back to an earlier question. Roald Dahl did indeed win the Whitbread childrens book award. What I should have said was "Which is the only childrens book to have won the overall Whitbread prize?" The answer incidentally was 'The amber spyglass' by Philip Pullman. My fault for not phrasing the question correctly.

Any chance of a new question Ian_W?