Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grays Saved

I have no prblem with Grays coming into our league if thats the way it has to be, I have no problem with having an odd number of teams if thats the way it has to be...but to vote for an odd number makes no sence to me.

Agreed, to vote for an odd number makes no sence at all..

There has been yet another delay in the decision over Grays. Now expected sometime today!

Also, I think it's about time to clear something up:

I have no prblem with Grays coming into our league if thats the way it has to be, I have no problem with having an odd number of teams if thats the way it has to be...but to vote for an odd number makes no sence to me.

Agreed, to vote for an odd number makes no sence at all..

Nobody at the AGM voted for an odd number of clubs. The proposal that was voted on allowed for an increase in the constitution of the League from 66 to 70 clubs. This would, of course, allow for an increase in the number of clubs in the Premier Division to 23 for the coming season, but would also allow for an increase to 24, 25 or 26. It could also allow for an increase in the number of clubs in RL1N and RL1S.

That is true Kel, But it was at the end of the day to allow Grays in !

I agree, A vote had to take place in order to allow ONE extra team, the vote to increase to 70 was convenient given the current situation and would save us having to vote again if the FA ever decide to increase the league size 24, But the vote for 70 could have been done as and when

I t was made quite clear that the vote would allow us to run with 23 teams this season, thus accommodating Grays.

Edited by The Town Crier

Perhaps the brown envelope did not contain enough wallop at the first meeting.

If at first you don't succeed, go to Ryman's and buy another brown envelope and hand over two.

That should do it.

Simples.

What is the posters name???

BILL..............

...........................and he will be prosecuted !

:bolt: