Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports v Chertsey town 13th July

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Not on your nelly Mr Krooner!!

Camberley's budget was double what Cove's was last season and going on what two of our former players have told me they will now be on at Camberley, it may even be 3 times as much this season.

Mr Krooner, you claim to know nothing about Chertsey's or your own teams budget but then stipulate that Cove's is about the same!!

i have known players move on for a tenner extra. but im sure we are all aware of the money grabbers. just see them flit from club to club.

football and being paid make normal lads turn into greedy monsters. ofton not the people you know outside the football arena.coffee%20%282%29.gif

That's not the case for all of us,i moved from bedfont to Wembley to play for nothing,Wembley to bg for a lot more than £10 and then to a wage cut to go to egham,turned down what worked out to be an extra £10 pw to go to chertsey,to end up what could work out less to play a lge above.

I do believe if I was given more of a chance at bg I'd still be there!

The only way both ctfc's can stop the rumours is to publish the wages of each player but you can't do that as a mans waged are private!!

So we'll have to speculate..............

Sorry VPCTFC but camberley are mentioned on several occasions for paying good doe along with chertsey,appologies if I'm wrong,check earlier posts from other bods

I don't see why we're mentioned in the same breath as the other CTFC on this matter.

We lost players to other clubs last season as we couldn't afford to match what they were offered. We put in approaches for others - some we got, some we didn't because we couldn't match the money we were already on.

PB wrote a piece in the programme about this near the end of the season and said Camberley had probably the seventh highest playing budget in the CCL last season. It's up to you whether you believe him or not.

If I won the lottery our budget would be higher, make no bones about it. Thing is I rarely do the lottery.

:doh:

Ha Ha JJ and Duncs having that as big bites. C also includes Colliers Wood or Croydon so maybe I meant them JJ ;) I have no idea of anyone's budget except Cambos last season and that was from a 3rd party. As is always said, and mostly by Duncs to be fair, none of us on here have any control of anyones budget so best just get on with it.

Pearcey no good being on Win/Clean Sheet bonus'es,specially with all that extra Travelling.Be like Brunty play for nothing,nearer home,most players do on Sunday's anyway.

Not massive travelling in the central lge,big journeys the club provide a coach,if the money covers my diesel happy days and it's a lot better than pub football!

Ha Ha JJ and Duncs having that as big bites. C also includes Colliers Wood or Croydon so maybe I meant them JJ ;) I have no idea of anyone's budget except Cambos last season and that was from a 3rd party. As is always said, and mostly by Duncs to be fair, none of us on here have any control of anyones budget so best just get on with it.

Chertseytown not only knows but controls the budget kroons,sorry ct but thought you were drifting out of this convo.

Chertseytown,if you tell us your Budget we will have a bench mark to work too,because one thing you cannot believe in Non League Football,is what the Players tell you.So B.B.B. WITH THEIR FIGURES.But I think you are an honest man,who deserves success.

I have no problem with that. When I took over I gave the manager 1000 with a 200 win bonus per week to include everyone, manager, physios etc. In my first year we averaged around 1450 including everyone and finished third. Last year it was more like 1350 average and finished second. Our target this year is an 800 basic with a 450 win bonus again to include everyone and we do have the advantage that of course I take nothing! Whether we get to that number I don't know as that will take time but our youth selection has served us well recently and players want to come and play on a nice pitch in good kits etc with hopefully the chance to win something.We also only pay if you play. We have continuing club rental which pays a lot of our standard bills now but no sponsors so we have to be careful and learn lessons of previous years. The advantage of the bonus system is obvious as if we don't win the pay structure is way down and it sorts out those who really want to play for the club and those who just want to play for money.

not that you had to but thanks for clearing that up.

Just shows that Chertsey's budget is way above everyone elses surely??

Your win bonus this season is more than the weekly budget of 75% of the rest of the ccl!!

I think you would be surprised Jonno-there were at least three other clubs paying four figures last season and a number are going for it big time this season paying at LEAST what we do. We have been outbid for at least three players already this preseason. Credit to those owners, its why the CCL is so open at the top, its just a pity than more clubs that invest money can't get up to Step 4 rather than just the one up as I have said before but that is down to the FA. At least ten of our clubs could handle themselves ta Step 4 ahead of clubs that have stagnated without much threat of relagation.

CT I say fair play to you for telling us but I don't think anyone else was above 600, I maybe wrong and i'm sure somebody will tell me. after playing against your team for the last 2/3 seasons are you sure your getting better players than the rest of us because apart from a couple you don't need to pay these players much at all.

I have no problem with that. When I took over I gave the manager 1000 with a 200 win bonus per week to include everyone, manager, physios etc. In my first year we averaged around 1450 including everyone and finished third. Last year it was more like 1350 average and finished second. Our target this year is an 800 basic with a 450 win bonus again to include everyone and we do have the advantage that of course I take nothing! Whether we get to that number I don't know as that will take time but our youth selection has served us well recently and players want to come and play on a nice pitch in good kits etc with hopefully the chance to win something.We also only pay if you play. We have continuing club rental which pays a lot of our standard bills now but no sponsors so we have to be careful and learn lessons of previous years. The advantage of the bonus system is obvious as if we don't win the pay structure is way down and it sorts out those who really want to play for the club and those who just want to play for money.

is it just the top players on £800pw CT, or is that the going rate? ;)

of course, clubs starting with D have no budget at all :)

I think you would be surprised Jonno-there were at least three other clubs paying four figures last season and a number are going for it big time this season paying at LEAST what we do. We have been outbid for at least three players already this preseason. Credit to those owners, its why the CCL is so open at the top, its just a pity than more clubs that invest money can't get up to Step 4 rather than just the one up as I have said before but that is down to the FA. At least ten of our clubs could handle themselves ta Step 4 ahead of clubs that have stagnated without much threat of relagation.

Don't agree with that, having watched a lot of step 4 and step 5, I think there are maybe 2 or 3 in the CCL that could cope with Step 4. The advantage Chertsey have over the rest of the league is the finance needed to strengthen at the level above. With a good manager the level that you and the 3 others presumably are paying SHOULD sustain you at level 4. BUT a good manager is key.