Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports v Chertsey town 13th July

Any excuses from chertsey town?

..... and is so, will the word 'money' come into the equation ?

:bolt:

Chertsey Favs for the league...............not on that performance............its wide open

YES GUV COULD WIDE OPEN, BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE ANY ASSUMPTION ON THE LEAGUE FROM PRE-SEASON FRIENDLIES FOR MANY A REASON AS YOU KNOW. (IE) TRIALISTS, FITNESS, TRYING NEW SYSTEMS, ARE THE PLAYERS GIVING THEIR ALL (NOT BEING PAID IN CHERTSEY CASE HA HA !) FOR A FRIENDLY MATCH AND MANY MORE.............

REMEMBER MONEY TALKS WITH 'MOST' PLAYERS UNFORTUANTELY, SO LIKE ALL BIG FISHES THEY CAN PAY THEIR WAY ONTO DOING WELL ALTHOUGH IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK EH CHERTSEY BOY ? SO DON'T WRITE OFF CHERTSEY GUV IT'S EARLY DAYS. THEY WILL BE IN THE MIX IN MY OPINION COME END OF THE SEASON.

BE INTERESTING THO' GUV, WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO WIN THE CCL PREMIER ?

Edited by NICE GUY

Thought some of you Guys had a better judgement of Pre-Season Games.Going on Pre- Season Results so far in the Premier,R.P.V. are certainties for sure,as the only team to win a game so far.Molesly are certainties too for not winning a match.Camberley are certainties too for drawing 1 Game.Certainties for what I will let you decide.

Unfortunately that is in a nut shell why Enland's football team is rubbish....... Win at all costs even in games that mean nothing so you can look at players, set pieces ,attitudes etc etc.....I don't care about the result of a friendly match it's what you do in tournaments and the leagues that count...On the rationale that Chertsey won't win the league then England should have been given the world cup before the tournament started......

Result for Tuesday 13th July 7pm kick off.

Bedfont Sports 5 v 2 Chertsey Town (1st team)

ELLERS, YOU SAY IT WAS CHERTSEY 1ST TEAM, SO WHO WAS PLAYING AS I'VE HEARD THRU' THE GRAPEVINE THAT IT CONSISTED OF SOME OF LAST SEASONS PLAYERS AND TRIALISTS - CAN YOU GIVE ANY NAMES PLAYING FOR CHERTSEY IN THAT GAME ?

Liam stone, Oliver treacher, john Boswell, jack Francis, marcus moody, tommy regan, Tyson, papanelli, jack mazone and some trialist.

Thought some of you Guys had a better judgement of Pre-Season Games.Going on Pre- Season Results so far in the Premier,R.P.V. are certainties for sure,as the only team to win a game so far.Molesly are certainties too for not winning a match.Camberley are certainties too for drawing 1 Game.Certainties for what I will let you decide.

The way I see pre-season is to try and get(try being the main word) but win as many games as you can to breed confidence in the team as they get used to each other again and for new players to become comfortable with their new team,a spring board,friendly or otherwise I play to win!

Nice guy, Chertsey have not got a reserve team so why are you making an issue over whether it was there first team or not.

All I done was post the result, but I will give you my honest opinion of Chertsey Town, because Spencer has money people are jealous, every club would like somebody like him at there club, he has a great squad of players who I think will start the season as they finished the last absolutely flying. Spencer has a great back room staff in the Pattersons and Garbo, which the players have the upmost respect for, the atmosphere there was great last year, and the way the players were treated for the fa vase run was exceptional. So don't be surprised to see them run away with the league this year.

Nice guy, Chertsey have not got a reserve team so why are you making an issue over whether it was there first team or not.

All I done was post the result, but I will give you my honest opinion of Chertsey Town, because Spencer has money people are jealous, every club would like somebody like him at there club, he has a great squad of players who I think will start the season as they finished the last absolutely flying. Spencer has a great back room staff in the Pattersons and Garbo, which the players have the upmost respect for, the atmosphere there was great last year, and the way the players were treated for the fa vase run was exceptional. So don't be surprised to see them run away with the league this year.

MY DEAR ELLERS, SLOW DOWN BOY, I AM NOT MAKING AN ISSUE OF THIS AS YOU SAY.

IF YOU READ MY COMMENTS CAREFULLY, THEY MERELY SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE WERE TRIALISTS PLAYING AS WELL THEIR 1ST TEAM, IN WHICH YOU HAVE STATED ABOVE TO BE CORRECT, SO WHERES THE PROBLEM ? I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION ABOUT CHERTSEY'S TEAM, HOW THE CLUB IS RUN JUST ASKED WHO PLAYED THAT'S ALL. BLIMEY.................CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN !!!

All I done was post the result, but I will give you my honest opinion of Chertsey Town, because Spencer has money people are jealous, every club would like somebody like him at there club, h

Not sure Aldershot would agree