Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures 2010/2011

Butts

See Whitelaws page and the fixtures are now out. My typing is not that fast so it may be that this will get posted after someone else, but I thought it may be of interest.

First day fixtures;

Ash v Hanworth

Banstead v Horley

Bookham v Croydon

Chertsey v Badshot

Colliers v Guildford

Egham v Mole Valley

Molesey v Camberley

RPV v Cove

Sandhurst v Epsom

Wembley v Chessington

Dorking free as we all knew

There is a full midweek schedule as well.

Again, sorry if I am duplicating.

Come on!!

THANKS MANAGER50.

NOW I CAN PUT GAMES IN MY DIARY TO WATCH

FOR ME THE GAMES THAT STICK OUT ON THE 1ST DAY ARE

CHERTSEY V BADSHOT LEA

MOLESEY V CAMBERLEY

SANDHURST V EPSOM & EWELL

SO COME ON GUYS, CHERTSEYTOWN/BOY, IN THE KNOW, MANAGER50, VPCTFC, TC AND EEFC WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR 1ST GAME THIS SEASON ?

NOW WHICH ONE DO I GO TO MMMMNNNNNNN ?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CCL CLUBS THIS SEASON, LET'S MAKE IT AS EXCITING AS LAST SEASON, PLEASE NO EARLY LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ELECT IN FEBRUARY OKAY !!!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Just for your Jurg, here goes;

Bedfont Sports v Worcester Park

CB Hounslow v Westfield

Chobham v Eversley

Cobham v Feltham

Farleigh v Staines Lammas

Farnborough NE v Sheerwater

Hartley Witney v Warlingham

Knaphill v Hayes Gate

South Park v Farnham

Frimley free

NICE GUY - we have to take each game as it comes, treat each game on it's merit, remember it's a game of two halves, understand it's a marathon not a sprint, etc, etc, etc.............................blah, blah, blah

Rubbish - to be honest, I reckon that all six teams you have mentioned would have preferred different opposition on the first day, but there you go.

Last year we had a great pre-season and everyone thought - no disrepect but based on the previous term - that Sandhurst away was a "nice one" to have. As you know, they deservedly bashed us up and went on to have an exceptional start and were a top side, so who knows what lies ahead.

What it does show is that, although I say we would like to have avoided Camberley, when I look through the fixtures there are not any that would say are ones that are "gimmes" and this shows the great strides the CCL has taken in the quality of the sides we now have. This emphasises the frustration felt with the "only one up" scenario, but that's another story for another day.

We can't wait, as friendlies have their place and are good for getting some fitness and trying players and systems out, but you cannot rival the real thing and 3pm on 7th August at home to Camberley my 51 year old spine will still have that lovely chill going down it - bring it on!

Tuesday 10th August

Premier Division

Camberley Town v Wembley

Chessington & Hook v Colliers Wood Utd

Cove v Sandhurst Town

Dorking v Banstead Athletic

Hanworth Villa v Badshot Lea

Horley Town v Chertsey Town

Mole Valley SCR v Ash United

Wednesday 11th August

Premier Division

Croydon F.C. v Epsom & Ewell

Guildford City v Molesey

Raynes Park Vale v Bookham

Edited by Green_Fingers

Tricky start for us. Both games with Epsom last year were close encounters. Nice local derby on Tuesday as well. Looking at the list of teams, yeah there may be one or two we would have prefered to play, but with the right new players joining, there can always be suprises.

No disrespect taken by Manager 50, he was quite right to think it would have been an easier game at the start of last year.

Just seen the new season fixtures on the unofficial CCFL web site. Not going to do our fragile pitch a lot of good:

7 Aug Hartley Wintney v Warlingham

10 Aug Hartley Wintney v Frimley Green

17 Aug Hartley Wintney v Bedfont Sports

21 Aug Hartley Wintney v Farleigh Rovers

30 Aug Hartley Wintney v Chobham

WTF? reckon 18 home fixtures followed by 18 at away...I think we will be top at Christmas, followed by.............?????

Just seen the new season fixtures on the unofficial CCFL web site. Not going to do our fragile pitch a lot of good:

7 Aug Hartley Wintney v Warlingham

10 Aug Hartley Wintney v Frimley Green

17 Aug Hartley Wintney v Bedfont Sports

21 Aug Hartley Wintney v Farleigh Rovers

30 Aug Hartley Wintney v Chobham

WTF? reckon 18 home fixtures followed by 18 at away...I think we will be top at Christmas, followed by.............?????

We're all in the same boat HH. When the first team aren't at home the reserves will be so you'll probably have games there on the 14th and 28th as well. And then there's the Under 18s which start mid-late August.

Suburban League fixtures out soon. They've already done the first few Premier Division games. Tony's probably working on the South and North Divisions now.