Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thur 29th Results

HANWORTH VILLA 3 V 1 WALTON CASUALS another good performance from bobby's boys we entertain weebles hampton and richmond saturday

Thats Hampton and Richmond reserves Foxy....

Chertsey Town 0 v Hampton & Richmond Borough 1

The second game in 2 days for CTFC and again looked good for the coming season. Against an opposition 3 leagues higher (it was their full first team) Chertsey did really well to hold their own and neither team really created much in the first half. For the start of the second half Chertsey even looked the stronger team, although didnt really create any good chances to score. Some strong performances for me particularly by Marcus Moody, Tom Hayden and Jack Francis, who again didnt put a foot wrong. Matt Baxter looked really lively when he came on and unfortunately Jack Francis had to go off after suffering a cut to the head. It was only about 10 minutes from the end when Hampton scored after Chertsey failed to defend a straight ball delivered from a free kick, but overall a fantastic performanceand deserved to at least get a draw.

The second game in 2 days for CTFC and again looked good for the coming season. Against an opposition 3 leagues higher (it was their full first team) Chertsey did really well to hold their own and neither team really created much in the first half. For the start of the second half Chertsey even looked the stronger team, although didnt really create any good chances to score. Some strong performances for me particularly by Marcus Moody, Tom Hayden and Jack Francis, who again didnt put a foot wrong. Matt Baxter looked really lively when he came on and unfortunately Jack Francis had to go off after suffering a cut to the head. It was only about 10 minutes from the end when Hampton scored after Chertsey failed to defend a straight ball delivered from a free kick, but overall a fantastic performanceand deserved to at least get a draw.

Agreed..looks good for the season CTFC but...There were 4 reserves and several squad players playing last night as we also had a game on Wednesday ..nevertheless I would, if a betting man have to have a few quid on Chertsey and thanks for the hospitality. Hope the lad with the split eye recovers soon as he looks a decent player.

Edited by Weeble

Agreed..looks good for the season CTFC but...There were 4 reserves and several squad players playing last night as we also had a game on Wednesday ..nevertheless I would, if a betting man have to have a few quid on Chertsey and thanks for the hospitality. Hope the lad with the split eye recovers soon as he looks a decent player.

Cheers Weebs, Jack Francis (cut eye) is a top defender so I hope too that he recovers well.

Cheers Weebs, Jack Francis (cut eye) is a top defender so I hope too that he recovers well.

YEAH CTFCBOY, I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT WATCHING AND THOUGHT CHERTSEY LOOKED GOOD AND MUST BE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE ALTHOUGH AS USUAL IT WON'T BE EASY.

IT WAS A GOOD GAME AND AGREE A DRAW WOULD HAVE BEEN A FAIR RESULT.

WHO ARE THE 2 STRIKERS THAT STARTED ? ARE THEY NEW ? PLUS THERE ARE MORE NEW FACES I DIDN'T RECOGNISE WHO ARE THEY ? TOM HAYDEN BEING ONE OF THEM,.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE SEASON LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING ALWYNS LANE DURING THE SEASON.

GAMES PENCILED IN ARE AGAINST CAMBERLEY, BADSHOT LEA, EPSOM & EWELL, MOLESEY AT THIS RATE I SHOULD ASK FOR A DISCOUNT !

HANWORTH VILLA 3 V 1 WALTON CASUALS another good performance from bobby's boys we entertain weebles hampton and richmond saturday

I thought it was Bussys boys or is no longer involved?

he is still involved but has given the day to day running of the team to bobby Dawson and leo

Thats Hampton and Richmond reserves Foxy....

yeah but still a very stern test for our boys and i would suggest that suburban premier is the same level as combined counties prem !!

Dorking FC 1st 4 - Dorking Under 18's 1.

A good work out for both sides and a chance for both the Gaffers to get together and look at each others sides.

Edited by Big J R