Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFCH Player Sponsorship 2010/11

Serious Sid

To get this thing off the ground its time to take some unilateral decisions :grin:

So far the Club have announced that 19 players have signed for the coming season and their details have been added to the 'Player Sponsorship' page of the website (link below). More players will be added when (if) the Club confirms the signings.

Supporters can deposit their sponsorship monies with Tony (Dagsy) at the Club shop but due to holiday commitments we cannot collect sponsorship until around the 11th September (Home FA Cup game).

Nevertheless, supporters can pledge their sponsorship on the Forum or by sending an email to afchornchurch@tiscali.co.uk

Once pledges have been notified the website will be updated as soon as possible. When sponsoring a player please advise what name(s) you would like to be shown on the website under 'sponsored by'

Two pledges have already been made on the Forum and Peter Butcher has advised by email that he will sponsor Martin Tuohy.

This year sponsorship monies can be accepted by cheque as well as cash. Cheques should be made out to AFC HORNCHURCH (2005) LTD

http://www.afchornch...shipplayers.htm

Thanks

John

Edited by Serious Sid

I've just heard that Jamie Richards had already been taken last night so ill have Jamie Dormer's shirt instead if thats ok

No worries, I have transfered you to Jamie Dormer. Could the sponsor of Jamie Richards please take one step forward and identify themselves so I can update the website. :smilewinkgrin:

Elliot Styles for me please

shirt - sponsored by Mark Jones

shorts - sponsored by Nicky Jones

socks - sponsored by Samantha & Abbie

Thanks

Cheers guys, Done :)

Hi Sidders, thanks

However on the website you also to appear to have put us down for Ross as well!

Please can you remove us from Ross - leaving us to sponsor only Elliot

Thanks

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

CHANGE OF DIRECTION ....

The Club have now requested that all player sponsorship monies be paid DIRECTLY TO THE CLUB. This can be done by cash or cheque. Cheques to be made payable to AFC Hornchurch (2005) Limited. Both Colin and Ken will be pleased to accept sponsorship money.

Webmaster's Note: Please make sure they know who you are sponsoring as someone needs to keep track of which players are sponsored and which are available :trippy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sidders

Just to let you know that I gave £100 to Colin McB before Tuesday's game for my family's sponsorship of Elliot and for Andy/Nathan Burrell's sponsorship of Darren Behcet

Please can you confirm with Colin if necessary/amend the website

Thanks

Mark

• 2 months later...