Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 28/8

not a ccl team, but walton and hersham 3 bracknell 0. 1 down after 5 mins and last two came in last 10. Oh well, FA Cup done for another year.

Blurry pic of you in today's NLP, TC. Also mentioned you in dispatches as making 'several good saves'. I notice ex-Chick Will Jenkins scored the last 2 goals. Used to be a defender in his Dorking days!

Thanks TRS, saw it today. There is another blurred one of me a bit further on. Must admit, starting to get a little fed up of baby sitting.

not a ccl team, but walton and hersham 3 bracknell 0. 1 down after 5 mins and last two came in last 10. Oh well, FA Cup done for another year.

Blurry pic of you in today's NLP, TC. Also mentioned you in dispatches as making 'several good saves'. I notice ex-Chick Will Jenkins scored the last 2 goals. Used to be a defender in his Dorking days!

I played for 4-5 years with Will at youth and just into senior football. Great versatile centre half/centre forward and his big powerful presence is a big handful for anyone!!

Having played in both I would have to agree that the Hellenic Prem & Div 1 is slightly better standard overall than Combined Counties Prem & Div 1. The Hellenic is a more physical league as well. But possibly more football played in the combined counties, rather than the hellenic tends to be more direct football. This doesnt mean that Chertsey for names sake arent as good as Shortwood United, i just mean overall from top to bottom.

Just my opinion...........

I don't think it is. Take Reading Town as an example. Struggled most of the time in the CCL, yet went to the Hellenic and finished in the top 6 in their first 2 seasons (should have one it last) . The team did not change that much.

like i said TC it is just my opinion. Do you think it is more of a physical league and more direct, as arent you plying your trade in the hellenic nowadays? and more football played in the combined counties??

Appreciate that, just my opinion as well. Defo agree more of a physical league, like how the Ryman (football) and Doc Martens (physical) were before the restructuring in the mid 2000's. Saying that though, I have only played one Hellenic game away from Larges Lane this year, and you cannot play football on that pitch.

Cheers Duncs. It was a bit 2 footed but didnt wanna really dangle my foot in there and get hurt. He was a bit of a giant wasnt he?!

What do you think about Bonzo and Ash? Must be tough for Bonzo with the lack of loyalty and players there at the moment! I reckon another result like today and he'll pack it all in.

I hope not Johno as he's MR ASH, you don't get people like him now in football with that many years of loyalty with one club (that doesnt include you tho because we know hoe loyal you was with us as well). Im just hoping that the players stick together when everyone is fit & available but only time will tell. Just think we are being punished at the moment for lack of funds which other local sides have & certain ones showing us they have too.

However what ever happens Bonz has got several people that will back him no matter what

Come on are you being serious? Ash moaning about funds being the reason for getting spanked last 3 games. Ash have a decent budget - true not as big as Camberley and Badshot Lea but there are many sides above you who dont pay at all !

I find this whole moaning about having your players pinched laughable as Ash have been doing it for years themselves !