Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intimediate County Cup

Bradwell out then lol!!!!

We were always going to meet, it will certainly be a good game...... shame its not the final but I am sure Craig will agree both teams will treat it like it is.

its got to be the tie of the round

We were always going to meet, it will certainly be a good game...... shame its not the final but I am sure Craig will agree both teams will treat it like it is.

i agree it will be a great game shame im away in holland that weekend with tyrone. im gutted may the best team win .i see dom marsala played on sat in county cup thats a great signing mate . what happened to him at chesham i thought he was doing well . i watched him play in FA CUP against burnham ramblers in round 1 he come off bench and changed the game . he also did well in round 2 against wealdstone . he will do well for you this season just have to make sure we dont give him to much time on the ball .

i agree it will be a great game shame im away in holland that weekend with tyrone. im gutted may the best team win .i see dom marsala played on sat in county cup thats a great signing mate . what happened to him at chesham i thought he was doing well . i watched him play in FA CUP against burnham ramblers in round 1 he come off bench and changed the game . he also did well in round 2 against wealdstone . he will do well for you this season just have to make sure we dont give him to much time on the ball .

I Thought if a player has played in the FA Cup he can not play in the intermediate cup wasn't that the reason Aston Clinton they were kicked out of the cup ?

That is correct, We are contacting the F.A to notify them of this. I checked every other thing but missed the FA Cup. Not the way I wanted to end our defence of the cup but there is nothing i can do now.

It was an error and we are holding our hands up. Stupid rule anyway :wall:

Champ guess you will be travelling to Finchampstead instead

That is correct, We are contacting the F.A to notify them of this. I checked every other thing but missed the FA Cup. Not the way I wanted to end our defence of the cup but there is nothing i can do now.

Not a stupid rule when it happened to a club last season but well done for putting your hands up to your error we all make them except Rhodes

Not a stupid rule when it happened to a club last season but well done for putting your hands up to your error we all make them except Rhodes

I have always said it is a stupid rule, Over the last couple of seasons it has happened to quite a few clubs. There are even a few teams that cannot even take place in the county cup becuase they play in the FA cup. Buckingham Town were only allowed in if they pulled out of the FA cup. Every team should be able to participate in some sort of county cup like they do in other counties.

But the rule is there so it is no excuse.... Not looking forward to telling the players tomorrow

You are having a laugh....everyone at both clubs would have been up for the game, and it was your round Adie.

Is it a defo then that Finchampstead will be reinstated?

Paul it is always my bloody round

Well after contacting the county last night I thought it was common courtesy to contact Finchampstead and also notify them of the error. Low and behold some nice person from a South Mids Club had already phoned them yesterday giving them all the details, Players name dates etc etc. Obviously it was like Crimestoppers and the caller rang froma private number and refused to give their name. Maybe people did not believe it when i said once i saw Craig's post I knew i had f#cked up and was going to contact the F.A and advise them of MY mistake, The caller was going on about us getting our Karma so after last years accusations on here it is not hard to work out where it came from....

You make mistakes, you own up and take your punishment. Doesn't work for everyone.

Well after contacting the county last night I thought it was common courtesy to contact Finchampstead and also notify them of the error. Low and behold some nice person from a South Mids Club had already phoned them yesterday giving them all the details, Players name dates etc etc. Obviously it was like Crimestoppers and the caller rang froma private number and refused to give their name. Maybe people did not believe it when i said once i saw Craig's post I knew i had f#cked up and was going to contact the F.A and advise them of MY mistake, The caller was going on about us getting our Karma so after last years accusations on here it is not hard to work out where it came from....

You make mistakes, you own up and take your punishment. Doesn't work for everyone.

it must be something about us playing each other ifi remember right you got kicked out 2 seasons ago for playing fritz the week before we was ment to meet . least we will meet next season if we get promoted. sorry to hear of your mistake the lads must be gutted .

it must be something about us playing each other ifi remember right you got kicked out 2 seasons ago for playing fritz the week before we was ment to meet . least we will meet next season if we get promoted. sorry to hear of your mistake the lads must be gutted .

Craig, seems so don't it. That one was for playing him then getting a letter from the FA the week later say he was suspended starting the previous week. And I don't really want to think about the grief i will get tonight when I tell them :frown:

The Only upside is we are unbeaten in the county cup for 3 seasons

its not your falt mate the manager goes out and gets the players . he should no every rule and should of done his home work on dom its standard that chesham are in fa cup . so not your falt at all .

It seems a silly rule if every season one club falls foul of it!?

They should notify clubs if these players have played in the FA Cup..........silly silly rule..........fair play to you guys for puting your hands up.