Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ed Milibrand

Here's some flesh on the bones following Prime Minister's Questions earlier today, I don't think I have ever seen a Party Leader so out of his depth before including Michael Foot and Neil Kinnock:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11527750

Here's some flesh on the bones following Prime Minister's Questions earlier today, I don't think I have ever seen a Party Leader so out of his depth before including Michael Foot and Neil Kinnock:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-11527750

You was obviously watching a different PMQT to everyone else as Ed Milliband took on son of Thatcher and won hands down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-11527750

You was obviously watching a different PMQT to everyone else as Ed Milliband took on son of Thatcher and won hands down.

Presumably Rhodes is referring to the Conservative Party leader?

I loved the response from Milliband when he said something like "I may be new to this but I think that I'm supposed to ask the questions and you are supposed to answer them!"

Edited by Horace

You was obviously watching a different PMQT to everyone else

Officialspokesman - Milibrand wasn't so much wet behind the ears this afternoon but dripping as if he had just come out of a swimming pool, he tried to keep cool calm and collected but it was just embarrassing to watch him

You was obviously watching a different PMQT to everyone else

Officialspokesman - Milibrand wasn't so much wet behind the ears this afternoon but dripping as if he had just come out of a swimming pool, he tried to keep cool calm and collected but it was just embarrassing to watch him

You must be joking Rhodes! I watched the whole thing live and Milliband won on points.

Who saw Prime Minister's Questions about ten minutes ago, you have to feel sorry for Ed Milibrand as he really doesn't know what day it is or which way to turn

Who saw Prime Minister's Questions about ten minutes ago sorry for Ed Milibrand as he really doesn't know what day it is or which way to turn

Throwing half a million hardworking public servants on the scrapheap would suggest that its Osborne, and son of Thatcher that don't know what day it is.Assuming that your a true blue Sun reading Tory boy, I'm sure you will more than happy when your standard of living also drops like a stone.

Not saying I agree with all the cuts but labour have got us in a little bit of a mess

Difficult to disagree, but labour under Blair,Brown where not labour in the traditional sense, and however bad they where, in my opinion they will always be better than the Tories.

Its heartwarming to know though, that our wonderful premiership footballers are immune from the cuts, and when Wayne Rooney signs for Man City he can expect a well deserved £6million pound pay increase, so least all the old Toms in Manchester will now have a bit more job security.

but labour have got us in a little bit of a mess

I think that says it all really and Ed Milibrand was one of the main protagonists

• 3 weeks later...

I see that Ed Milibrand's partner gave birth to an 8lb 3oz baby boy last night, their second child out of wedlock. I wonder if Milibrand will go out of his way to put his name on the birth certificate this time

I see that Ed Milibrand's partner gave birth to an 8lb 3oz baby boy last night, their second child out of wedlock. I wonder if Milibrand will go out of his way to put his name on the birth certificate this time

Rhodes, if you are going to keep banging on on this thread could you at least please get the Leader of the Opposition's name right. It is Miliband. No R.

Thank you.

Why on earth do you think its anyone's business other than the proud parents as to whether they are married or not. The only thing that's important is that the child is brought up in a loving, and caring environment.

Casting aspersions on the couple because they choose not to wed is taking bigotry and buffoonery to new depths, even for you Rhodes.

Officialspokesman - I'm sorry but Ed Miliband holds a very senior position of influence and could well be a future Prime Minister, for him not to be married and 'live over the brush', whether he has children or not, is totally irresponsible and gives an absolutely horrendus impression.

Officialspokesman - I'm sorry but Ed Miliband holds a very senior position of influence and could well be a future Prime Minister, for him not to be married and 'live over the brush', whether he has children or not, is totally irresponsible and gives an absolutely horrendus impression.

Congratulations Rhodes, that must be the most stupid, idiotic post ever put on Fans Focus, you really are a legend.

Officialspokesman - I don't know whether that's a compliment or a dig, as always I am being perfectly serious as a Prime Minister who is not married would be an absolute laughing stock, I can't remember there ever being one can you

Officialspokesman - I don't know whether that's a compliment or a dig, as always I am being perfectly serious as a Prime Minister who is not married would be an absolute laughing stock, I can't remember there ever being one can you

Ted Heath wasn't married, John Major was, but obviously he didn't take his wedding vows too seriously as he was screwing Edwina Currie while Prime Minister. Harold Macmillan was kind of married, but his wife preferred the bed of Lord Boothby who had a rather charming fetish of lying under a glass coffee table while prostitutes crapped on the glass.