Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ed Milibrand

Can Ed Miliband do anything right, the beleaguered Labour leader, who has become a total laughing stock, goofed again when paying tribute to Bob Holness who sadly died on Friday. He tweeted 'sad to hear that Bob Holness has died, a generation will remember him fondly for Blackbusters', at first it was thought that Miliband had made a simple typing error however the letters a and o are so far apart on a keyboard that it would be impossible even for a five year old. The gaffe sparked a Tsunami like flood of tweets suggesting some names of game shows he would be suited to hosting such as 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue', 'Mastermindless', The Biggest Loser', Are You Smarter Than A Ten Year Old', 'Universally Challenged' and 'Strike It Unlucky and Pointless'.

Can Ed Miliband do anything right, the beleaguered Labour leader, who has become a total laughing stock, goofed again when paying tribute to Bob Holness who sadly died on Friday. He tweeted 'sad to hear that Bob Holness has died, a generation will remember him fondly for Blackbusters', at first it was thought that Miliband had made a simple typing error however the letters a and o are so far apart on a keyboard that it would be impossible even for a five year old. The gaffe sparked a Tsunami like flood of tweets suggesting some names of game shows he would be suited to hosting such as 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue', 'Mastermindless', The Biggest Loser', Are You Smarter Than A Ten Year Old', 'Universally Challenged' and 'Strike It Unlucky and Pointless'.

When Ed makes even a tiny gaff it doesn't really matter, when Cameron makes one it costs tens of thousands of people their jobs and you could be one of them.

Missunderstood - I would still much rather have Cameron running the Country than the totally in-competent Miliband

When Ed makes even a tiny gaff it doesn't really matter, when Cameron makes one it costs tens of thousands of people their jobs and you could be one of them.

Can't help some people are like turkeys voting for Christmas can you? Civil Service losing 30,000 jobs the odds can't be good.

Can't help some people are like turkeys voting for Christmas can you? Civil Service losing 30,000 jobs the odds can't be good.

When I was a Labour Party activist it never ceased to amaze me how many people had severe masochistic tendencies, and the poorer and more downtrodden they where, the more right wing they seemed to become. I never did understand why, but I suspect the British education system is at least partly to blame.

and the poorer and more downtrodden they where, the more right wing they seemed to become

Missunderstood - Who said I'm poor and downtrodden

I see that influential Unite Union General Secretary Len McCluskey has laid into beleaguered Ed Miliband in no uncertain terms saying that his approach leaves half the country 'disenfranchised', he also criticises Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls decision to meekly accept the Government's Public Sector pay freeze which puts Labour into conflict with millions of poorly paid Public Sector workers:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/jan/17/labour-spending-cuts-harman

• 1 month later...

According to this morning's Metro newspaper, one in five people believe that David Miliband would be the best person to lead the Labour party and Britain, more than double the number who backed his beleaguered brother. A Harris Interactive poll revealed that just 9% of Britons picked Ed Miliband when asked who they think would be the best Leader for the Country, that was compared with 20% opting for his far more suitable brother. Interestingly more than half of those quizzed by the influential on-line poll said neither brother would be the best Leader which indicates the turmoil Labour find themselves in at the present time.

• 3 weeks later...

Fobs, he will not be a disaster, because he will never become the prime minister!

After watching Ed Millibands brilliant speech replying to Osborne's budget, at long last I believe we have witnessed our next Prime Minister in waiting. It was a long time coming, but well worth the wait.

Classic.

"Just nod or shake your head."

Call me Dave looked really uncomfortable !

I think that Budget, and I speak as a retired person, may have just dug the Tories grave.

After watching Ed Millibands brilliant speech replying to Osborne's budget, at long last I believe we have witnessed our next Prime Minister in waiting. It was a long time coming, but well worth the wait.

Classic.

"Just nod or shake your head."

Call me Dave looked really uncomfortable !

I think that Budget, and I speak as a retired person, may have just dug the Tories grave.

With many of the the baby boomer generation now either retired, or about to retire, yesterdays budget must be one of the most politically naive in living memory, especially as we may well be the last generation that understands the principle and benefits of "unity is strength".

Son of Thatcher may have taken on more than he could ever have imagined by declaring war on grey power.