Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ed Milibrand

In all seriousness though what sort of a man must Ed Miliband be, not married, can't be arsed to put his name on his childs birth certificate and stabs his own brother in the back to get the deputy Prime Minister job

Officialspokesman - I don't know whether that's a compliment or a dig, as always I am being perfectly serious as a Prime Minister who is not married would be an absolute laughing stock, I can't remember there ever being one can you

Ted Heath wasn't married, John Major was, but obviously he didn't take his wedding vows too seriously as he was screwing Edwina Currie while Prime Minister. Harold Macmillan was kind of married, but his wife preferred the bed of Lord Boothby who had a rather charming fetish of lying under a glass coffee table while prostitutes crapped on the glass.

Wasn't Lord Boothby aso "alledgedly" involved with the Krays?

Edited by Hookey

Do we know why Harriet Harman took the beleaguered Opposition reins at Parliamentary Questions today, I thought Ed Miliband was bad but she really took the buscuit and David Cameron had an absolute field day

Do we know why Harriet Harman took the beleaguered Opposition reins at Parliamentary Questions today, I thought Ed Miliband was bad but she really took the buscuit and David Cameron had an absolute field day

Ed Milliband was on maternity leave, just like Cameron was a few weeks ago when he became a father again.

Surely you don't think maternity leave should only be a right for the rich and famous Rhodes do you?

Officialspokesman - That's what I thought it might be however I actually ruled it out, I've got six children but have never taken a days Paternity Leave in my life

Officialspokesman - That's what I thought it might be however I actually ruled it out, I've got six children but have never taken a days Paternity Leave in my life

Because it was never on offer when your kids were born - bet you would nowadays! Second thoughts, having seen you in charge of your three youngest, I retract that - you clearly had them with you as the price for being allowed out to footy!

Horace - Well I admit that Club's such as Hertford Town were forced to pay the price when I had to bring my kids to games but they made an extra tenner at the tea bar on coke, crisps and mars bars etc. Anyway I'm just saying I'm surprised Ed Miliband has taken his Paternity Leave entitlement as he is a poor Father.

Horace - Well I admit that Club's such as Hertford Town were forced to pay the price when I had to bring my kids to games but they made an extra tenner at the tea bar on coke, crisps and mars bars etc. Anyway I'm just saying I'm surprised Ed Miliband has taken his Paternity Leave entitlement as he is a poor Father.

I spent more time supervising them than you did on that visit! You sat unmoved in your seat in the stand holding court, while they swung like monkeys from the ironwork supporting the sliding gates to the tunnel. Apart from the danger to their safety, they were annoying all the other people in the stand. What did you do about it? Absolutely nothing!

Going back to the leader of Her Majesty's Opposition,does not marrying the child's mother make a bloke a bad father? What other facts do you have to back up your dogmatic opinion?

Edited by Horace

Horace - Well how long do you have, how about can't be arsed to put his name on his son's birth certificate, what example does that set to broken Britain

• 4 months later...

I see that Ed Miliband announced this week that he is finally, yes finally, going to make an honest woman of his long term partner Justine Thornton and 'the big day' is set for 27 May in Nottingham. Interestingly his brother David will not be the best man despite Ed being David's best man at his wedding, indeed I don't believe the brothers are even on speaking terms these days.

• 2 months later...

I see that the chickens have unsurprisingly come home to roost and Ed Miliband has already been found out for the buffoon that he is with the majority of his own Labour party clamouring for his head demanding that he be replaced by brother David who he ruthlessly stabbed in the back in the leadership election in September. Controversial Shadow Health Minister Diane Abbott has already openly confirmed there is a plot to oust Miliband and Shadow Work and Pensions Minister Liam Byrne has set out a timetable for him to finally make his mark and set out Labour's vision for the Country which incredibly isn't even on the drawing board yet.

I see that the chickens have unsurprisingly come home to roost and Ed Miliband has already been found out for the buffoon that he is with the majority of his own Labour party clamouring for his head demanding that he be replaced by brother David who he ruthlessly stabbed in the back in the leadership election in September. Controversial Shadow Health Minister Diane Abbott has already openly confirmed there is a plot to oust Miliband and Shadow Work and Pensions Minister Liam Byrne has set out a timetable for him to finally make his mark and set out Labour's vision for the Country which incredibly isn't even on the drawing board yet.

I think you will find that the majority of Labour party members think Dianne Abbott is a hypocrite, and slightly mad, and Liam Byrne is not taken seriously by anyone but himself. When the PR men and image makers have finished their work on young Ed you will see the man that will be our next PM.

Eastside Urchin - Surely Missunderstood must be joking and pulling our chains, nobody in their right mind can believe that Ed Miliband will be our next Prime Minister

Who, a few moments ago, had the embarrassing misfortune to witness Ed Miliband being taken to the cleaners by David Cameron at the despatch box, even I felt sorry for him if that's possible

Who, a few moments ago, had the embarrassing misfortune to witness Ed Miliband being taken to the cleaners by David Cameron at the despatch box, even I felt sorry for him if that's possible

You must have been watching a different PMQT to me, I thought that young Ed once again showed us what a great PM he will be, in stark contrast to the oily rag that currently lives at number 10.

What I don't understand about you Rhodes is that as a civil servant who does a vitally important job in keeping our nation safe, you will be denied a pay rise for at least another two years, no longer enjoy the job security you once had, will have to work longer into your old age, and receive a reduced pension, and any of your six adorable children that chooses to go to university will have a monstrous debt hanging over them for thirty years, and yet in spite of all this you still give the appearance that you prefer the very same people that are causing you and yours so much misery to remain in power.

Missunderstood - Point taken however for me the Party Leader is equally as important as the Policies he or she stands by and I don't believe Ed Miliband should be in Politics let alone Leader of the Labour Party and, God forbid, a future Prime Minister. He simply doesn't have what it takes and David Cameron said it all about him a couple of hours ago even mentioning his brother, did you approve of what he did to David (his brother) then as well as not even bothering to get his name put onto his own sons birth certificate, what example is that setting to Broken and unrepairable Britain.

Perhaps he doesn't like his country continually surviving on the never never.

The bigger picture is that under labour we were spiralling towards the 3rd world and they seemed perfectly happy to do this.Under labour,we now have a large racist element of voters in our cities(although funnily enough in the last couple of years this thankfully has wained a bit).It may cost more to get into universities but if labour carried on the way they were going we probably wouldn't have them to go to,also jobs,if anything Clifford is saving his job,eventually under labour and the way they were going we would of probably had one of the largest unemployment rates in Europe with many like Clifford losing their jobs

Perhaps he doesn't like his country continually surviving on the never never.

The bigger picture is that under labour we were spiralling towards the 3rd world and they seemed perfectly happy to do this.Under labour,we now have a large racist element of voters in our cities(although funnily enough in the last couple of years this thankfully has wained a bit).It may cost more to get into universities but if labour carried on the way they were going we probably wouldn't have them to go to,also jobs,if anything Clifford is saving his job,eventually under labour and the way they were going we would of probably had one of the largest unemployment rates in Europe with many like Clifford losing their jobs

I wouldn't believe everything you read in the right wing gutter press Rob. No one could ever describe Labour as being perfect, but they will always look after the best interests of ordinary working class families bettter than the current lot.