Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City Appoint New Manager

I understand an appointment has been made in the last half an hour, has anybody heard anything

Who is it then, hopefully he can make a fist of it unlike Managers before him, apart from Steve Newing and Del Deanus that is

Whoever it is it is a massive job, Welwyn Garden City are one of the sleeping, sorry, snoring giants of non league football in what is a very afluent area in a hotbed of local talent as neighbours Hatfield Town have found and turned to their advantage. If a handful of local sponsors or businesses can be persuaded to take a keen interest in the Club then the sky really would be the limit as they tick all the right boxes.

Whoever it is it is a massive job, Welwyn Garden City are one of the sleeping, sorry, snoring giants of non league football in what is a very afluent area in a hotbed of local talent as neighbours Hatfield Town have found and turned to their advantage. If a handful of local sponsors or businesses can be persuaded to take a keen interest in the Club then the sky really would be the limit as they tick all the right boxes.

Whoever gets that job is on a hiding to nothing. The place has turned into a joke. The ground was decent 3 years ago bu thas been left to rot. All the money Hatfield gave them was wasted on pointless things. They have people involved at the club who are draining the limited resources they have into their own pockets. The club should have folded a long time ago, its an embarrasement to the area.

TOWN - So you're saying that the job is a poison chalice then, I beg to differ as look what Paul Tompkins and the Steve Newing and Del Deanus partnership achieved at Herns Lane with little or no resources

TOWN - So you're saying that the job is a poison chalice then, I beg to differ as look what Paul Tompkins and the Steve Newing and Del Deanus partnership achieved at Herns Lane with little or no resources

So Rhodes who is the new manager then you know him very well and the assmanager even better and the job is a poison chalice

So Rhodes who is the new manager then

DJM61 - Why don't you ask NeutralFan that question, he seems to know who the new Manager is but insists on playing silly games

So Rhodes who is the new manager then

DJM61 - Why don't you ask NeutralFan that question, he seems to know who the new Manager is but insists on playing silly games

Idon't have to i know who they are i have been talking to them today you know them very well who do you think they are?

Rhodes: you know very well who it is and he has already got of to a good start by trying to tap up players in my squad on the morning he is appointed !!!! Another dishonest, stab you in the back charlatan that Welwyn Garden deserve.

Edited by TommyTT

Someone just say who it is !!!

Well according to Becauseicas it is Trevor Lloyd

Rhodes: you know very well who it is and he has already got of to a good start by trying to tap up players in my squad on the morning he is appointed !!!! Another dishonest, stab you in the back charlatan that Welwyn Garden deserve.

Who is it then?? surely they must be desperate tapping Codicote players up!