Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City Appoint New Manager

I'm sure the newly appointed manager will be glad to hear Trevor will be taking his job soon!

as i have said before ad i tell you this from a good source ex hatfield town manager trevor lloyd has been offered the job and will be taking up the roll in the near future, welwyn hatfield will be a good game if it comes about in the future

Hmm. That's very interesting because I spent a lot of last night in conversation with the new WGC manager and I have absolutely no idea who Trevor Lloyd is.

Edit : D'Oh! The link in the previous message was posted while I was writing my post.

Edited by sjj2112

give it 2 months and we will be talking about another new manager

I'm not so sure about that, I can't see Pattwell making a fist of it at Herns Lane, he's no mug and doesn't suffer fools gladly

Edited by NeutralFan

I'm not so sure about that, I can't see Pattwell making a fist of it at Herns Lane, he's no mug and doesn't suffer fools gladly

What are you his agent?? you should get involved over Welwyn Rhodes, i've heard they need a toliet cleaner over there

TOWN - All I'm saying is cast your mind back to when Steve Newing and Del Deanus were at Herns Lane and look what they achieved in such a short space of time, Rob Pattwell is a very astute and well contacted individual who pays amazing attention to detail and doesn't miss a trick so it is a very clever appointment by the Club in my opinion

That's you banned then cheesy%20(2).gif

Steve - That Southill Alexander's first pre-season friendly for next season already sorted!

TOWN - So you're saying that the job is a poison chalice then, I beg to differ as look what Paul Tompkins and the Steve Newing and Del Deanus partnership achieved at Herns Lane with little or no resources

yeah welwyn garden city are a great club and on the up. Playing ringers against your bitter rivals and in the bottom half of div 1, special club!!!!!

Playing ringers against your bitter rivals and in the bottom half of div 1, special club!!!!!

No-one likes us - Yes, but they weren't the first Club to do that were they and they won't be the last.

TOWN - All I'm saying is cast your mind back to when Steve Newing and Del Deanus were at Herns Lane and look what they achieved in such a short space of time, Rob Pattwell is a very astute and well contacted individual who pays amazing attention to detail and doesn't miss a trick so it is a very clever appointment by the Club in my opinion

Bloody hell Rhodes, this Rob Patwell could give Lee Scott a run for his money! You would love to be the middle of a Scott/Patwell sandwich wouldn't you!

Newing and Deanus did ok, don't think they brought any silverwear in though and soon f##ked off when Enfield came calling.

Playing ringers against your bitter rivals and in the bottom half of div 1, special club!!!!!

No-one likes us - Yes, but they weren't the first Club to do that were they and they won't be the last.

I take it Rhodes by that quote you are refering to every club you have been involved with since the 16th century?

Bloody hell Rhodes, this Rob Patwell could give Lee Scott a run for his money!

TOWN - Like I said, this is a guy who leaves nothing whatsoever to chance, leaves no stone unturned and goes that extra country mile. He will make sure all mobile phones are switched off as soon as a player sets foot on the Football Club's premises and make sure they walk upright with their heads held high and without hands in their pockets wearing silly baseball caps the wrong way round, he's refreshingly old school.

NeutralFan - Doesn't he have yours then

Newing and Deanus did ok, don't think they brought any silverwear in though and soon f##ked off when Enfield came calling.

TOWN - Well no, but had Enfield Town not come in for them Welwyn Garden City would be in the Ryman League Division 1 North this season