Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City Appoint New Manager

Monkeymonkey8 - Remind me what Club you are with at present, can you see yourself working with Paul Tompkins again at some point in the future

Rhodes - You are such a dick...All you have to do is look at monkeymoneky8 profile you will see what club he is with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Bell...

Any way stop asking question's and start answering ones I have asked you 1st.....Then monkeymonkey8 might just might talk to about PT but I can't see it just in case you give Paul your backing and then he is in the real pooh pooh smilewinkgrin.gif

I hope not as he is now reserve team coach at Berko!!!!!!! so dont even bother!!!!

Monkeymonkey8 - Remind me what Club you are with at present, can you see yourself working with Paul Tompkins again at some point in the future

Rhodes - You are such a dick...All you have to do is look at monkeymoneky8 profile you will see what club he is with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Bell...

Any way stop asking question's and start answering ones I have asked you 1st.....Then monkeymonkey8 might just might talk to about PT but I can't see it just in case you give Paul your backing and then he is in the real pooh pooh smilewinkgrin.gif

I hope not as he is now reserve team coach at Berko!!!!!!! so dont even bother!!!!

He will do a good job over there for Berko regardless of what Rhodes has to say about him. What I do though is a couple of times Paul has brought in a top top keeper....!!!! What do you think monkeymonkey & you aint got a castle?

He will do a good job over there for Berko regardless of what Rhodes has to say about him. What I do though is a couple of times Paul has brought in a top top keeper....!!!! What do you think monkeymonkey & you aint got a castle?

Paul Tomkins is a top manager, i wouldnt be involved with football management/coaching if it wasnt for him. He will do a great job for Berko which is a good club.

I have heard something about Paul bringing in a new keeper..........i dont normally comment on keepers as its not my game but this bloke is poor! ha ha ha ha

Monkey - Poor, I was told he held a full time job and he earns a good wage!!!!!!cheesy%20(2).gif

Paul Tomkins is a top manager, i wouldnt be involved with football management/coaching if it wasnt for him. He will do a great job for Berko which is a good club.

I have heard something about Paul bringing in a new keeper..........i dont normally comment on keepers as its not my game but this bloke is poor! ha ha ha ha

Monkey - Poor, I was told he held a full time job and he earns a good wage!!!!!!cheesy%20(2).gif

ive not heard about a new keeper, might have to go watch the reserves one day and see if he's playing!! lol. I myself being just a supporter dont know a lot about Paul except for what he achieved last season with aston clinton therefore im not in any position to comment really, but we shall see how he does in time. it wont be easy as the reserves are now in the suburban league playing reserve teams from higher divisions which can only benefit them in the long run.

ive not heard about a new keeper, might have to go watch the reserves one day and see if he's playing!! lol. I myself being just a supporter dont know a lot about Paul except for what he achieved last season with aston clinton therefore im not in any position to comment really, but we shall see how he does in time. it wont be easy as the reserves are now in the suburban league playing reserve teams from higher divisions which can only benefit them in the long run.

If Mr Vipond ever picks them as at every club he is at he sticks with the same set of players who follow him to every club he goes to

If Mr Vipond ever picks them as at every club he is at he sticks with the same set of players who follow him to every club he goes to

Who is Mr Vipond?

Steve - Surely you would stand a very good chance of getting one of the vacant SSML Managerial positions if you applied or is it your intention to stay with Southill Alexander for the long term

Love the Game, are you in the same loop as Mr Rhodes ?

No I am way in front of Mr Rhodes. I really do know things.

Love the Game - Well you don't appear to know that Mick Vipond is the Berkhamsted supremo

Love the Game, are you in the same loop as Mr Rhodes ?

No I am way in front of Mr Rhodes. I really do know things.

Just did not know that the Berko 1st team manager's surname was Vipond.

Surely everyone involved with the SSML knows who Mick Vipond is and where he's currently plying his trade

I have noticed this, id say there are about 6/7 players who seem to get picked week in week out wether they are playing well or poorly but i also feel that he gives others a chance like aaron usmani this season, who started the season looking half the player he was the season before with aston clinton but he kept faith instead of dropping him and now he is settled and playing really well albeit as more of a winger.

Steve - Surely you would stand a very good chance of getting one of the vacant SSML Managerial positions if you applied or is it your intention to stay with Southill Alexander for the long term

In all honesty Cliff, out of all the jobs available recently. The Cockfosters vacancy was the only one would have interested me. They're a good club & try to do things the right way. Every other club seem to have big problems behind the scenes.

Plus Xmas time is my busiest time of the year, it would be wrong to take on new post at this time.