Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City Appoint New Manager

Fancy a trip to Gosling on Saturday Rhodes? St Mags at home?

Thanks but I'm hoping to get to Buckingham Athletic v Welwyn Garden City tomorrow. If the official attendance at the Gosling Stadium is above 65 I will be raising my eyebrows as St Margaretsbury have no away support to speak of

How to make friends by Rhodes...............thats both Hatfield and St Mags in 2 smalls post.......i take my hat off to you!

Monkeymonkey8 - As everybody knows I call it as I see it and maybe that's exactly what people don't like in this sad day and age of political correctness, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe St Margaretsbury have a huge away following

Thanks but I'm hoping to get to Buckingham Athletic v Welwyn Garden City tomorrow. If the official attendance at the Gosling Stadium is above 65 I will be raising my eyebrows as St Margaretsbury have no away support to speak of

How to make friends by Rhodes...............thats both Hatfield and St Mags in 2 smalls post.......i take my hat off to you!

He will get whats coming to him one day very soon, he can't avoid Hatfield forever! Shame he isn't man enough to find out himself what the attendance will be

at Gosling tomorrow! You there tomorrow Monkey?

He will get whats coming to him one day very soon, he can't avoid Hatfield forever! Shame he isn't man enough to find out himself what the attendance will be

at Gosling tomorrow! You there tomorrow Monkey?

Town - Yes im at your place tomorrow and looking forward to it.

Edited by monkeymonkey8

I dont think we should take what Mr Rhodes says too personally....i have a feeling he is deliberately trying to get a reaction from some of you. And lets face it the forum wouldnt be the same without him.

Went to the Hertford - Harefield game the other night and what a different side the Hares are this season! what has happened?

He will get whats coming to him one day very soon, he can't avoid Hatfield forever!

Yes, that's exactly the Hatfield Town way isn't it, there appears to be an unsavoury side to the Club which doesn't exist anywhere else in the SSML. This was evident if I recall at the infamous Herts Senior Centenary Trophy Final in 2008/2009 between Hatfield and Hoddesdon Town which Hoddesdon won 5-3 on penalties and where Jonno later described some of the scenes as horrendus.

Pop around the corner instead to Buckingham Town's Ford Meadow and watch what should be a top game, Padbury United v Aston Clinton.....at least then first hand you can tell everyone on here how average Padbury are :icon29:

WGC twice in a week? I pity them if they are your new team.

I pity them if they are your new team.

HTFCew - Why do you say that

WGC twice in a week? I pity them if they are your new team.

I didn't get to Stratford Fields but I understand that Welwyn Garden City had an excellent 2-0 win

I'm assuming Footballnut06 you were a professional who has won a load of medals and has been a manager who won lots of trophies. I will also assume you know all about mine and my assistants football careers since we were 15 and the full history and background!?? Or you are making a call on possibly 1 or 2 matches you have seen? Care to tell us how good you are?!

I'm assuming Footballnut06 you were a professional who has won a load of medals and has been a manager who won lots of trophies. I will also assume you know all about mine and my assistants football careers since we were 15 and the full history and background!?? Or you are making a call on possibly 1 or 2 matches you have seen? Care to tell us how good you are?!

i couldnt kick a ball if my life depended on it.. im just saying that you couldnt either.. so that must be a good thing that you are better as managers??

Ok, Welwyn Garden Centre, free horse manure and a shovel for when you play Spot the Bent Fker....move on, this is boring.....very boring, especially as Rhodes is now your number one top boy

hope the two managers are better than they were players!!!

Football06 - I believe Welwyn Garden City's Assistant Manager played in the same Youth Team as David Beckham at Tottenham shortly before Beckham joined Man United so I'm not entirely sure where you are coming from, have you got him mixed up with somebody else

As everybody knows I call it as I see it and maybe that's exactly what people don't like in this sad day and age of political correctness

So why do you get funny when I do the same and mention that infamous day in a NY lav when you changed George Michael's life forever.....dance%20(2).gif

hope the two managers are better than they were players!!!

Football06 - I believe Welwyn Garden City's Assistant Manager played in the same Youth Team as David Beckham at Tottenham shortly before Beckham joined Man United so I'm not entirely sure where you are coming from, have you got him mixed up with somebody else

Forgive me then i must be mistaken..Are they not the two that played for london benfica?

Because i thought the assistant played right back for them and the manager used to come on and round around a little..If i am right then dont forgive me...