Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City Appoint New Manager

Just asking question Rhodesly, why, how much dirt do you mind accumulating?

Not really about you though is it? It's about whether WGC really have offered you a job cleaning their loos and whether they know what they are getting into.

Can't see a rush to back you up.

Robbie might be able to shed some light on the situation..........

:monkey:

Ref Off Ref - I try, successfully or unsuccessfully, to mix a bit of humour with fact in my posts however you're neither funny or informative. My guess is that you're a bit of an oddball who happened to father a son 19 or 20 years ago, however old he is, who plays football and you feel obliged to chauffeur him to games and support him, you have no real interest or knowledge in the beautiful game from a true connoisseur perspective.

Well I see that Saturday's impressive 2-0 win at Buckingham Athletic is all over the Welwyn & Hatfield Times like a rash so things can't be all bad, Sun Postal Sports must be quaking in their boots at the prospect of welcoming Welwyn Garden City to Bellmountwood Avenue on Saturday:

http://www.whtimes.c...g_ways_1_684080

Rhodes i see you was right again Sun Sports were quaking in there boots today 6-3 winners over WGC Also Hatfield had very good win over Aylesbury Utd

Ref Off Ref - I try, successfully or unsuccessfully, to mix a bit of humour with fact in my posts however you're neither funny or informative. My guess is that you're a bit of an oddball who happened to father a son 19 or 20 years ago, however old he is, who plays football and you feel obliged to chauffeur him to games and support him, you have no real interest or knowledge in the beautiful game from a true connoisseur perspective.

Haha, I must be good Rhodes coz I've even got you biting to them.

Also I would add you've never seen my son play, if you had you'd know he's actually 47 years of age who loves it when I actually give him a 'backy' to games on the back of my 3 wheeled bicycle, as for knowledge of the beautiful game, who needs it when I'm d**king you on here, 1-0 to the taxi driver haha

Edited by ref off ref

• 1 month later...

give it 2 months and we will be talking about another new manager

TOWN - I thought my predictions were good, fair play!

give it 2 months and we will be talking about another new manager

I'm not so sure about that, I can't see Pattwell making a fist of it at Herns Lane, he's no mug and doesn't suffer fools gladly

Rhodes - I think your posts made things a lot harder for Robbie......most people would have left the guy alone if it wasnt for your bigging him up!!

Edited by monkeymonkey8

Monkeymonkey8 - Instead of blaming me I think you should be looking a bit closer to home as to why Robbie severed ties at Herns Lane so soon, he wasn't really given a fair crack of the whip or a chance to succeed and his every move was made under a microscope. Also I think he has been quite lenient with the Club's hierarchy in his resignation statement which is now all over the Welwyn & Hatfield Times like a rash, Brian Clough's 44 days at Leeds springs to mind:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/sport/football/manager_pattwell_leaves_welwyn_garden_city_1_741574

Monkeymonkey8 - Instead of blaming me I think you should be looking a bit closer to home as to why Robbie severed ties at Herns Lane so soon, he wasn't really given a fair crack of the whip or a chance to succeed and his every move was made under a microscope. Also I think he has been quite lenient with the Club's hierarchy in his resignation statement which is now all over the Welwyn & Hatfield Times like a rash, Brian Clough's 44 days at Leeds springs to mind:

http://www.whtimes.c...n_city_1_741574

Rhodes - same old same old...........

The point Monkey is trying to make though Cliff is that Rob never stood a chance especially on this forum by you latching yourself onto his & WGC's coat tails.

Just by your association alone, people are wishing & waiting to see any club you go near fail !

The point Monkey is trying to make though Cliff is that Rob never stood a chance especially on this forum by you latching yourself onto his & WGC's coat tails.

Just by your association alone, people are wishing & waiting to see any club you go near fail !

Spot on Syd...............the guys first big job and he has Rhodes telling everyone how great he is..........cheers!

Steve - If I recall I bigged you up too when you first took over at Southill Alexander yet, unlike Robbie at Welwyn Garden City, you have been given all the time in the World and every opportunity to succeed

Steve - If I recall I bigged you up too when you first took over at Southill Alexander

No Rhodes.....you bigged it up.

You and that curly headed fraud were instrumental in the ill feeling toward SA.............luckily, like Haringey and Kentish Town, they saw through you and got rid.

You and that curly headed fraud were instrumental in the ill feeling toward SA.............

I assume you are referring to Uncle Urchin however I thought that he was very much instrumental in forming Southill Alexander and initially bankrolling them

Bankrolling my ar$e ! True he helped with alot of the initial formation, but the promise of £30k a season sponsorship was pie in the sky stuff. He didn't even have the conkers to by a share in the end !

http://www.whtimes.c...n_city_1_741574

any longer in charge and wgc would be in div 2 by the new year or probably will be. The fall of wgc in the last couple of years. Such a shame!!!!!!