Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City Appoint New Manager

Monkeymonkey8 - Instead of blaming me I think you should be looking a bit closer to home as to why Robbie severed ties at Herns Lane so soon, he wasn't really given a fair crack of the whip or a chance to succeed and his every move was made under a microscope. Also I think he has been quite lenient with the Club's hierarchy in his resignation statement which is now all over the Welwyn & Hatfield Times like a rash, Brian Clough's 44 days at Leeds springs to mind:

http://www.whtimes.c...n_city_1_741574

any longer in charge and wgc would be in div 2 by the new year or probably will be. The fall of wgc in the last couple of years. Such a shame!!!!!!

no-one likes us!! - its funny the crap Rhodes comes out with when someone he is bigging up gets binned!...........at the end of the day i think the fella only won 1 game!?

Monkeymonkey8 - Personally I don't think Welwyn Garden City was the right Club for Robbie to cut his Management teeth and severing ties at Herns Lane was probably the best thing to ever happen to him, for example I gather he was even taking the kit home to wash. He has had a lucky escape in my opinion.

Monkeymonkey8 - Personally I don't think Welwyn Garden City was the right Club for Robbie to cut his Management teeth and severing ties at Herns Lane was probably the best thing to ever happen to him, for example I gather he was even taking the kit home to wash. He has had a lucky escape in my opinion.

Perhaps Robbie will be able to get a "bosman" transfer!

Just imagine the problems they would have been in if they hadn't swerved Rhodes being involved in any capacity.

Loosely - I never once suggested that I was going to become involved with Welwyn Garden City other than just go to watch some of their matches, you really don't know what you are talking about.

Rhodes - You really don't know what you are talking about do you. You can't make up your mind. When it was first said Robbie was the manager you were on here giving it " He is the man to sort the club out, he won't take any crap, he will do this and that" Now your on here telling us it was not the right club to cut his teeth. Make your mind up you dick...I am so glad you have no idea who I am so you can't give me you backing,,,!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you have no idea who I am so you can't give me you backing,,,!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a funny feeling that you might be involved with Haringey Borough, am I warm or cold

I am so glad you have no idea who I am so you can't give me you backing,,,!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a funny feeling that you might be involved with Haringey Borough, am I warm or cold

Rhodes - you really are out of the loop!.....Haringey...laughable!

Loosely - I never once suggested that I was going to become involved with Welwyn Garden City other than just go to watch some of their matches, you really don't know what you are talking about.

Rhodesly - I'm not even going to go to the wasted effort of searching out your posts claiming that WGC had offered you a "position" since plenty of others will recall them, merely confirming yet again the co ck that you are.

Rhodes, do you ever stop and wonder why the joke is so often at your expense? It's because you ARE the joke Rhodes, its just all too easy.

Loosely - Welwyn Garden City did offer me a position but, as I said earlier, I never accepted or indicated on here that I was going to become involved with the Club. I went to a few games following Robbie's appointment to test the water and drafted two or three match reports for him but after being treated like something the cat had dragged in at London Colney I lost interest completely.

Yes Rhodes, after they lost interest in you, so my point stands and it is you that is talking out of your ar se. Nothing new there then.

Rhodes loves a club, Rhodes bigs club (and manager) up, club catch on to what the package entails, Rhodes hates club. We've all got the T-Shirt.

Rhodes - you really are out of the loop!.....Haringey...laughable!

Rhodes - Your feeling is a very funny one, so funny i wet myself laughing. Nothing to do with Haringey only another 22 clubs to guess from or could that be 45 clubs!!!

Love the Game - Well it was only a gut feeling, how about Kentish Town then as you appear to know quite a bit about them too

Love the Game - Well it was only a gut feeling, how about Kentish Town then as you appear to know quite a bit about them too

M

Rhodes - Not even close. The fact is I know a lot about all the teams in the Premiership & 1st Division teams...

Still as popular as ever Rhodes, oh and you still have the nerve to lie everytime someone hits the nail on the head.

Talking of nails, bet you're gutted you couldn't bang the final nail in WGC's coffin as you done previously at Tik Tok

Monkeymonkey8 - Remind me what Club you are with at present, can you see yourself working with Paul Tompkins again at some point in the future

Monkeymonkey8 - Remind me what Club you are with at present, can you see yourself working with Paul Tompkins again at some point in the future

Rhodes - You are such a dick...All you have to do is look at monkeymoneky8 profile you will see what club he is with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Bell...

Any way stop asking question's and start answering ones I have asked you 1st.....Then monkeymonkey8 might just might talk to about PT but I can't see it just in case you give Paul your backing and then he is in the real pooh pooh smilewinkgrin.gif

I think the reason Robbie severed his ties with WGC was as Rhodes says, 'he was taking the kit home to wash too', but probably finding that Rhodes had stuck his minger of an anorak in too was probably the straw that broke the camel's back.