Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Everyone had a great day!!! Not great preparation for christmas eve but doesn't really matter at end of the day. We made some money for charity and had a good time. Again shame crowd wasn't bigger but bar was packed at the end. Game itself was great game, end to end and best team won. I had a kicking stinker and FFXI deserved it!

Everyone had a great day!!! Not great preparation for christmas eve but doesn't really matter at end of the day. We made some money for charity and had a good time. Again shame crowd wasn't bigger but bar was packed at the end. Game itself was great game, end to end and best team won. I had a kicking stinker and FFXI deserved it!

I don't think you had a kicking stinker mate............

You done well to kick the ball up in the air for me to head the winner in!!

I don't think you had a kicking stinker mate............

You done well to kick the ball up in the air for me to head the winner in!!

Haha wasn't bad little one-two. I'm a FFXI at heart ;)

TRS, are you able to get the game on disc and I will pay £5 for it. I am sure there will be a few more that would like to do the same. Your profits for doing a great job today.

Really enjoyable afternoon, even if it felt like it was minus ten :frosty:

Well done to Young Veteran, Smudge, johnno and Cove fc for their efforts and of course to Weebs and his winning team! :clap:

Good to meet so many from the forum too.

and duncs. Sorry duncs!

TRS, are you able to get the game on disc and I will pay £5 for it. I am sure there will be a few more that would like to do the same. Your profits for doing a great job today.

I'll sort out a DVD edit YV. Don't want any money for it though.

in short guys and before you see the video of the game;

fans focus X1 should have scored 5 or 6 but were denied by some excellent keeping from Young Hammer Whitby. He saved them many times and made the game as close as it was.

0-1 peacocks 1st goal was a dubious decision as the ref (mewcenary) gave a free kick initially, only to change his mind when the assistant ref felt it was inside the box.

Make your own minds up when you see the video.

1-1 FF X1 1st goal was scored by BIG Phil (medic) with his 1st touch from close range. Never seen a guy so happy with his 5 mins on the pitch cos as soon as the goal went in he then left the pitch never to return again.

HT 1-1

1-2 Peacocks 2nd goal went in directly from a corner which i'm sure TC will be very disappointed with.

2-2 was a well worked goal with a fantastic strike that hit the under side of the bar and crossed the line although we'll have to wait for the video evidence.

3-2 scored by Borellis Bar maids who had a one on one saved (again) by YHW but followed up with a header to send us on our way for a great victory.

Fans Focus X1 victorious but in truth the only winner was Chase.

I will upload some pics from the match on Monday at some point !

great day guys loved it , shame im not a bit fitter ...................... yhw 2 great saves to ruin my day lol , medic great goal love it ,

smudge a true non league and forum man , yv much deserved mom , jj excellent in the middle and organising evrything at cove ,

weebs great warm up which i think restricted my minutes on the pitch .... i was knackered before we started , duncs for keeping us in check and our feet on the ground

tc for making a game of it , kiki and mullet for signing for bedfont ,

to everyone cant wait for the next game

i would love a copy of the dvd and gladly pay a fiver

well done everyone super day thanks again

great day guys loved it , shame im not a bit fitter ...................... yhw 2 great saves to ruin my day lol , medic great goal love it ,

smudge a true non league and forum man , yv much deserved mom , jj excellent in the middle and organising evrything at cove ,

weebs great warm up which i think restricted my minutes on the pitch .... i was knackered before we started , duncs for keeping us in check and our feet on the ground

tc for making a game of it , kiki and mullet for signing for bedfont ,

to everyone cant wait for the next game

i would love a copy of the dvd and gladly pay a fiver

well done everyone super day thanks again