Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Chaps, sorry I could not attend as I was booked in with the wife and my kids for a visit to Hever Castle. Hopefully the programmes went down well and well done to all for organising.

Looks like wearing Knaphill's away kit brought bad luck to The Peacocks!!!

Hopefully see some of you at CHASE's next fundraiser at Knaphill FC on Christmas Eve.

WATTSY WAS NOT.

Yes, and a MASSIVE apology to all involved about my non appearance and lack of communication with you, especially JJ!

I was always hoping to coming but the majority of Saturday evening and Sunday was spent at the hospital with an ill relative which is why I couldn't attend. Glad to hear it all went perfect and the weather didn't hold back the event. Hopefully they'll be more and I will get the chance to help CHASE next time

Massive pat on the back to all involved organising the event!! :smilewinkgrin:

Question:

It's to the fans forum team....................................... how many people from your squad yesterday are not posting on this forum?

I know you had to get people in last minute etc, not fussed at all just wanted to know so i can place faces with forum names :)

Thanks

Diggity

Afternnon lads, thanks for a great day yesterday, think i will put the boots back in the garage now! great effort by all and thanks for letting me get involved

Well Done to all involed, gutted i missed it.

Although u wernt there Molly, you won most of the raffle prizes lol not bad!

From start 2 finish we had a proff attitude....We were good in the warm up......better in the game and Duncs was inspirational in putting Medic up front to score us our equaliser............ A good day had by all..Nut trying to nick a few of my boys... met a good old mate in Loop ( Still could not lace my boots................... Lol ) and it was wonderfull to work with Duncs..... You cannot get better than 100 pec cent and thats our record..JJ quality guy.Young Vet MOM and get back playing and for me the star of the show Smudge. you are welcome on my consession at any Hampton game mate u are the real deal in non league football.........................

Lase your boots lol! nice to c u got out of row Z mate, lol great to b on the same team for 1nce

So here it is.....

Available in stunning high definition on youtube. dance%20%282%29.gif

Man Utd v Arsenal will have to be some game to top this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFP7XAspPGU

Great vid again TRS! Think it may be a little bit misleading though cause it def looked like I played better than I did.:P

BTW loved the comments from the fans though :484:

I do believe that the penalty was 'nailed on'.

Great video and editing, TRS! No evidence of your cold hands ;)

Clear dive....

So here it is.....

Great vid again TRS! Think it may be a little bit misleading though cause it def looked like I played better than I did.:P

You had a great game YHW - though you should have accepted my offer to throw the 1st goal in for £20.

Classic comment from the lady fan (think it may have been TC's Mum) " he's not really saving them - he's just in the way !" cheesy%20(2).gif

So here it is.....

You had a great game YHW - though you should have accepted my offer to throw the 1st goal in for £20.

Classic comment from the lady fan (think it may have been TC's Mum) " he's not really saving them - he's just in the way !" cheesy%20(2).gif

I pulled 38mins out the hat for opening goal so was counting on a boring game and then a jj worldy at about that point to open the scoring.

Well done TRS get video, however after seeing the way I look, I thinks it's about time I went on a diet, maybe I could do it for Chase????

medic if you want a laugh go on the slough town forum on here and under the thread slough v bedfont , you will find that the fat physio got sent off and had to walk in front of the home fans in the region of 200 to a torrent of good natured abuse , like you fat bstard who ate all the pies and your the face of pukka pies ................... yes it was me :492: