Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

So here it is.....

Available in stunning high definition on youtube. dance%20%282%29.gif

Man Utd v Arsenal will have to be some game to top this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFP7XAspPGU

Great vid again TRS! Think it may be a little bit misleading though cause it def looked like I played better than I did.:P

BTW loved the comments from the fans though :484:

You had a great game YHW - though you should have accepted my offer to throw the 1st goal in for £20.

Classic comment from the lady fan (think it may have been TC's Mum) " he's not really saving them - he's just in the way !" cheesy%20(2).gif

Yep, thats my Mum (spurs fan), never short on an opinion. Me and my Dad both argued that that is the point, get in the way to stop the ball going in.

Hi TRS

do you know how to inport videos onto the forum but i do not want to put it on you tube

thanks

:brille008:

Hi YF,

I don't think you can, as I believe it has to be uploaded to a website and then linked to here. Ian W would be able to confirm, if he looks in at some point.

I do believe that the penalty was 'nailed on'.

Great video and editing, TRS! No evidence of your cold hands ;)

Hurrah for the linesman, ay ref? ;)

Can't tell if the Geoff Hurst effort was over or not, need one of those computer generated sequences to confirm!

Testament to the quality of the camera that the picture was fairly stable. Camera was shaking all over the shop in the second half as it was so cold, so just as well it has a great anti-shake feature!

Well done TRS get video, however after seeing the way I look, I thinks it's about time I went on a diet, maybe I could do it for Chase????

Never mind that Medic, Gary Lineker at his best would've been envious of your instinctive goal poaching ;)

Great vid again TRS! Think it may be a little bit misleading though cause it def looked like I played better than I did.:P

BTW loved the comments from the fans though :484:

You had a great game YHW - though you should have accepted my offer to throw the 1st goal in for £20.

Classic comment from the lady fan (think it may have been TC's Mum) " he's not really saving them - he's just in the way !" cheesy%20%282%29.gif

Yep, thats my Mum (spurs fan), never short on an opinion. Me and my Dad both argued that that is the point, get in the way to stop the ball going in.

Something Heurelho Gomes would do well to learn on yesterday's performance :)

TRS: Hurrah for the linesman, ay ref? ;)

Can't tell if the Geoff Hurst effort was over or not, need one of those computer generated sequences to confirm!

Testament to the quality of the camera that the picture was fairly stable. Camera was shaking all over the shop in the second half as it was so cold, so just as well it has a great anti-shake feature!

How about we all plug together at some point and buy TRS a tripod? He does deserve it for all the videos he does for us.

TRS.......

Thanks for only putting 1 of my misses on there! You did have 15 to choose from!

Problem was we did'nt have enuf space to put them all on BBM...................

TRS.......

Thanks for only putting 1 of my misses on there! You did have 15 to choose from!

They can all be included in the extended DVD version :excited:

Talking of which, i'll have a look at sorting out doing a DVD of most of the game (leaving out the bits where i'm filming my feet etc etc) for anyone who wants one. I'll post again when it's sorted and hopefully there'll be potential to raise a little more for Chase.

I just want to say thank you for letting me be apart of the team yesterday, it was good fun. Many thanks pistol pete. :):futbolbud2:

What number were you pp?

He was number 12 TRS, my little bro.

TRS.......

Talking of which, i'll have a look at sorting out doing a DVD of most of the game (leaving out the bits where i'm filming my feet etc etc) for anyone who wants one. I'll post again when it's sorted and hopefully there'll be potential to raise a little more for Chase.

I'll pay the £5 not to see them again!

1st chance took a hell of a bobble tho............ then again im getting used to the Farnham bobble so thats not really an excuse!

TRS.......

Count me in mate..............

i'd like one too please TRS.

how about this tripod for xmas TRS??

bargain at £39.99

no more videoing your feet or getting a sore arm!

l_07604414.jpg

Maybe with this he could get into some more interesting video's nudge, nudge, wink, wink....................

Guys

Gutted I couldn't make Sunday, but just catching up on all the goings on as I've been away for a few days. Congrats to all involved and on the monies raised for a very worthwhile cause. Would have loved to be involved in order to get one over on the Peacocks who are either all current or previous team mates of mine.

I would love a DVD and will also dontate when I go to watch the Peacocks annual Xmas Eve match at Knaphill.

i'd like one too please TRS.

how about this tripod for xmas TRS??

bargain at £39.99

no more videoing your feet or getting a sore arm!

l_07604414.jpg

Blimey, imagine me turning up to a game with that!!

Kind thought, but I think on balance handheld is probably less hassle!

NO FOOTBALL TODAY,BORED AND SITTING AT HOME,WHY NOT WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE FANS FOCUS X1's GREAT VICTORY on this site FREE!!!!!!!!.A WEEK IS A LONG TIME IN FOOTBALL,BUT THIS GAME WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!,OR WATCH JOHNNO'S WORLDLY IN THE premier cup final against bedfont,aSCREAMER FROM 35YDS.OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND,NEVER COMES INTO SMUDGE'S LIFE.MEMORIES !!!!!!!!!!!THE BEST THING WE ALL HAVE.SPECIALLY OLD CODGERS LIKE ME.