Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This Forum will be quiet!!!

if Rhodes gets a new position :smilewinkgrin:

Luckily for him its not retrospective...............

Use of Social Networks:FA statement

A STATEMENT ON THE USE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES

(issued by the Football Association

The FA has issued clarification to participants relating to the use of social networking sites including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook and internet blogs.

Participants can be defined as anyone actively involved in football as a player, manager, coach, referee or working within the game as an administrator or official of a club, league or other body.

Participants should be aware that comments made on such sites may be considered public comment, and that further to FA Rule E3, any comments which are deemed improper, bring the game into disrepute, or are threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting may lead to disciplinary action.

Comments which are personal in nature or could be construed as offensive, use foul language or contain direct or indirect threats aimed at other participants are likely to be considered improper.

Participants are required to act in the best interests of the game at all times and should be aware of this when using social networking websites. Furthermore, participants are reminded that postings on social networking sites which they believe to be visible to a limited number of selected people may still end up in the public domain and consequently, care should be exercised with regards to the contents of such postings.

In addition, we would remind participants that social networking postings could also lead to civil proceedings being brought by affected parties.

Edited by BUFC

They do not mention forums :)

Agreed, this Forum for example is just childs play at the end of the day however the likes of Keeps, Football Man, Sjj2112, Loosely, Love the Game and HTFCew take it, and themselves, far too seriously and there is no need to

They do not mention forums :)

Agreed, this Forum for example is just childs play at the end of the day however the likes of Keeps, Football Man, Sjj2112, Loosely, Love the Game and HTFCew take it, and themselves, far too seriously and there is no need to

Woo hoo! I made the list!

Rhodes - Were you not previously charged and found guilty for comments on this forum while a Club Official?

If so that's certainly the first I've heard of it.

So the Club was charged for comments made on this forum by Rhodes.

Well, again, that's the first I have heard of it (*nose grows longer), why wasn't I approached by the Club at the time to answer any supposed wrong doing .... oh I remember now, it's because they had to sack me because I was a d*ck!

Edited by NeutralFan
Too tempting!

So the Club was charged for comments made on this forum by Rhodes.

Well, again, that's the first I have heard of it (*nose grows longer), why wasn't I approached by the Club at the time to answer any supposed wrong doing .... oh I remember now, it's because they had to sack me because I was a d*ck!

:409: :97: :97:

oh I remember now, it's because they had to sack me because I was a d*ck!

NeutralFan - I didn't think a Moderator was allowed to add comments to members posts particularly if what is added is untrue, I have no option but to report you to Ian

NeutralFan - I didn't think a Moderator was allowed to add comments to members posts particularly if what is added is untrue, I have no option but to report you to Ian

Really... must've missed the memo on that one, never mind!

I suppose if I'd put 'a reliable source told me' first it would make it ok?

or the FA.

:smilewinkgrin:

NeutralFan - I didn't think a Moderator was allowed to add comments to members posts particularly if what is added is untrue

its true though coffee%20(2).gif

And funny. :grin: