Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dewani.....guilty or innocent

Innocent or not, I think there should have been a trial - the prosecution really screwed up and the judge did the correct thing.

Exactly, Cuppa !

You never know,he may actually be innocent....

Eastside Urchin - I said from day one that Dewani was innocent and have been proved right, if he didn't want to marry Anni because of his sexuality all he had to do was explain to her and they would have just gone their seperate ways, why go through with a huge wedding at huge expense and then go to such great lengths to get her killed.

Eastside Urchin - I said from day one that Dewani was innocent and have been proved right, if he didn't want to marry Anni because of his sexuality all he had to do was explain to her and they would have just gone their seperate ways, why go through with a huge wedding at huge expense and then go to such great lengths to get her killed.

Family honour ??

Big J R - I don't buy that and you're beginning to sound like Loosely if that's possible

• 2 weeks later...

One person who must have particularly enjoyed his Christmas this year in Bristol was Shrien Dewani who was rightly exonerated of the ridiculous murder charge of his wife Anni. Huge contradictions in the testimony of the three totally un-reliable and un-educated state witnesses led to the case being laughed out of Court:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2014/11/26/dewani-dreaming-of-a-white-christmas

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the taxpayer has footed the £250,000 bill for extraditing Shrien Dewani to South Africa for his trial, hopefully we will think twice in future about extraditing an innocent man, the trial was a French farce of Brian Rix proportions and Judge Jeanette Traverso laughed the case out of Court:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894041/Taxpayers-foot-250k-bill-extraditing-Shrien-Dewani-South-Africa-failed-trial-accusations-murdered-wife.html

• 7 months later...

This is another thread that Loosley has gone as quiet as a church mouse on, the poor bloke got it horribly wrong yet again didn't he and Shrien Dewani rightly walked away from the ridiculous charges against him scot-free. I see that in a strange turn of events, Anni's 65 year old father Vinod Hindocha needed 13 hours in surgery to have his right arm re-attached in a freak accident in Gothenburg back in March after a chain slipped as he repaired a lift:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Anni-Dewani-s-father-arm-severed-freak-accident/story-26153073-detail/story.html

This is another thread that Loosley has gone as quiet as a church mouse on, the poor bloke got it horribly wrong yet again didn't he and Shrien Dewani rightly walked away from the ridiculous charges against him scot-free. I see that in a strange turn of events, Anni's 65 year old father Vinod Hindocha needed 13 hours in surgery to have his right arm re-attached in a freak accident in Gothenburg back in March after a chain slipped as he repaired a lift:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Anni-Dewani-s-father-arm-severed-freak-accident/story-26153073-detail/story.html

I'm still convinced that Rhodes and Loose are one and the same person.

I'm still convinced that Rhodes and Loose are one and the same person.

Not so sure romford boy.

Unconfirmed rumours circulating in the M.O.D., say that an alien craft was spotted over essex a few week ago.

Loosley MUST have been been abducted.  I'll await the full television programme on Freesat.

Edited by Big J R

• 4 weeks later...

I see that Anni's father, Vinod Hindocha, has pleaded with Shrien Dewani to explain publicly his recollection of events on the day his beloved daughter died, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he already had:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227577/Family-murdered-bride-Anni-Dewani-call-husband-man-tell-happened-coroner-s-decision-NOT-hold-inquest-death.html