Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dewani.....guilty or innocent

From what I can gather all they've got on him is that he likes it up the chuffer occasionally then I'm not sure they're going to get a conviction. Hopefully they've got some evidence that links him to the crime of murder and not just a bit of knob jockying.

I hope it don't run as much as the Knox thread,tried to keep up with that the other day but just got bored of reading the same arguements ever page lol

From Loosely you mean, yes I agree and this thread is likely to go the same way

They are really giving poor Dewani a rough time in Court aren't they but I'm convinced he will be strong enough to come out of it pretty much unscathed and return to 'Blighty' a free man, albeit with a damaged reputation due to being forced to confess he is bi-sexual.

Actually Dewani's barrister seems to be tearing holes in the Prosecution case. Dewani may have had to admit to the culturally embarrassing "Bi-sexuality", however a good article in The Sunday Times makes a good case for a set-up. The evidence for a guilty verdict just doesn't seem to be there while an opportunistic robbery does.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/focus/article1470092.ece

Loosely - Now you're finally starting to see sense, thanks for posting that article as it must have been through gritted teeth

Just the facts Rhodesly, I never mind posting the obvious. Can't imagine how you got your analysis so wrong.

Loosely - My analysis wasn't wrong though, I said Dewani was innocent from day one didn't I

Loosely - My analysis wasn't wrong though, I said Dewani was innocent from day one didn't I

Yes, you said that based on no evidence or statement of facts, just your usual argumentative prissyness.

However, your first post today was factually wrong in that the defence is having a better time of it but we can't expect you to admit your error can we?

Yes, you said that based on no evidence or statement of facts, just your usual argumentative prissyness.

Did I need evidence or statements, it's not rocket science is it that a guy wouldn't bother to get married and then arrange to get his wife murdered on their honeymoon, would you.

Did I need evidence or statements, it's not rocket science is it that a guy wouldn't bother to get married and then arrange to get his wife murdered on their honeymoon, would you.

It would if he was to inherit any wealth she might have.

Hookey - Yes, exactly, Dewani is a multi-millionaire isn't he with a thriving Care Home business so clearly wasn't interested in any money his beloved wife had.

One of the men convicted of killing Anni, Xolile Mngeni, died yesterday in prison from a brain tumour:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/18/anni-dewani-murderer-xoli_n_6008386.html?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D301280

• 1 month later...

Dewani has been cleared of the murder.

RalphC - Loosely has been conspicuous by his absence hasn't he following the acquittal yesterday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2865270/South-African-judge-rule-honeymoon-slaying.html

Merely wanted you to have your moment of glory first Rhodesly, shame you wasted it being so snide.

Yes, I fully expect Mr Dewani's return to full mental health to be nothing short of miraculous, he's so very lucky that the prosecution were so poor and the judge clearly had taken instruction from the SA minister for Tourism. Terribly corrupt country of course.

Merely wanted you to have your moment of glory first Rhodesly, shame you wasted it being so snide.

Yes, I fully expect Mr Dewani's return to full mental health to be nothing short of miraculous, he's so very lucky that the prosecution were so poor and the judge clearly had taken instruction from the SA minister for Tourism. Terribly corrupt country of course.

Maybe his miraculous return to sanity is down to our brilliant NHS, as he couldn't  possibly have been faking his mental health problems,  or could he?

I suppose one must agree and abide by the courts decision.

However..............................

I suppose one must agree and abide by the courts decision

Exactly, justice has been done, Dewani can return to the UK a free man and with his head held high