Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dewani.....guilty or innocent

I think he'll keep playing the.....  "I'm mentally ill"  card.

I expect they can treat that in a South African prison okay. They've probably dealt with a few attention seekers in their time!

Trouble is, the courts have to wait until the do-gooder pschyco's say he's mentally fit for deportation

• 6 months later...

It seems that a few birds are coming home to roost in the last few hours:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25979639

Dewani loses his fight to avoid extradition to South Africa.

Another example, the second in just two days, of how laughable the law is

Another example, the second in just two days, of how laughable the law is

Ah, poor Rhodesly. Things not going his way...

And you're sick as a dog too. Doesn't mean we let either of you get away with murder Rhodesly.

• 1 month later...

The poor guy is clearly ill!

Loosely - There's clearly no change to the above observation however it is felt that the extradition that has been hanging over poor Dewani's head for so long has added to his Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It has therefore been agreed to extradite Dewani on the understanding that should he not be medically fit for trial after an 18 month period then he will be returned to the UK, the South Africans have also agreed to treat him well and in the manor to which he has become accustomed.

Loosely - There's clearly no change to the above observation however it is felt that the extradition that has been hanging over poor Dewani's head for so long has added to his Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It has therefore been agreed to extradite Dewani on the understanding that should he not be medically fit for trial after an 18 month period then he will be returned to the UK, the South Africans have also agreed to treat him well and in the manor to which he has become accustomed.

So you have no doubts that the South Africans will treat him fairly. That is good news.

Loosely - This is just another of the many threads where, had I said Dewani was guilty of the murder of his beloved wife you would have said he was innocent. Why shouldn't the South Africans stick to their word and treat Dewani with kid gloves.

Loosely - This is just another of the many threads where, had I said Dewani was guilty of the murder of his beloved wife you would have said he was innocent. Why shouldn't the South Africans stick to their word and treat Dewani with kid gloves.

The forum is littered with the many threads you've started and I have taken no part in. As has been said before.

It does seem that many people disagree with the nonsense an idiot like you contributes.

I saw a programme on this a while back on Channel 4 I think?? Whilst I wouldn't want to pre-judge someone without a proper trial, there's certainly more than enough evidence to extradite him. 

Someone else who doesn't agree with Rhodesly? How could you cup of tea? Don't you think that if Rhodesly had said he was guilty you'd have said he was innocent?

:lol:

The forum is littered with the many threads you've started and I have taken no part in. As has been said before.

It does seem that many people disagree with the nonsense an idiot like you contributes.

Someone else who doesn't agree with Rhodesly? How could you cup of tea? Don't you think that if Rhodesly had said he was guilty you'd have said he was innocent?

:lol:

If the South African judiciary is as fair as the Italian justice system Dewani has nothing to worry about if he really is innocent. 

If the South African judiciary is as fair as the Italian justice system Dewani has nothing to worry about if he really is innocent. 

Obviously Alan.