Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dewani.....guilty or innocent

You can gamble with the bank's money for only so long, you can't gamble with old peoples lives these days, too many regulations and too well policed thank God.

Deserves all he gets, won't have a cushy time in an SA gaol.

Guilty as feck!

failing business on verge of bankruptcy and highly in debt

Insurance job without a doubt

:smilewinkgrin:

I always thought you was innocent until proven guilty. As you obviously have an abundance of inside information I assume you intend to hand it over to the police at the earliest opportunity.

Keeps - So Dewani doesn't run a successful care home company in Bristol then with one of his brothers

Keeps - I didn't realise you had started a new thread for this topic however it's an open and shut case as far as I'm concerned, Dewani had nothing whatsoever to do with his wife's brutal murder

Keeps - So Dewani doesn't run a successful care home company in Bristol then with one of his brothers

Keeps - I didn't realise you had started a new thread for this topic however it's an open and shut case as far as I'm concerned, Dewani had nothing whatsoever to do with his wife's brutal murder

based on what? Steps back and waits for a missunderstood volley!

Horace - Er, based on the fact that he didn't kill his wife or have anything to do with her killing

As usual Rhodes ably demonstrating how to base an opinion on nothing at all. This is the sort of person that people say helps them sleep sound at night, secure in the knowledge that the country's paperclips are all accounted for.

Horace - Er, based on the fact that he didn't kill his wife or have anything to do with her killing

How is that fact? It's your opinion.

Horace - Well what makes you, and seemingly other members on here, think that Dewani is guilty of some sort of skulduggery and had a sinister involvement with his wife's murder, he had only just got married for goodness sake and the couple were loved up on their five star honeymoon in South Africa

Horace - Well what makes you, and seemingly other members on here, think that Dewani is guilty of some sort of skulduggery and had a sinister involvement with his wife's murder, he had only just got married for goodness sake and the couple were loved up on their five star honeymoon in South Africa

The whole thing seems rather odd, and I can understand why armchair detectives on both sides of the argument have strong opinions. Probably best to wait until all the facts are available before jumping to conclusions.

The whole thing seems rather odd, and I can understand why armchair detectives on both sides of the argument have strong opinions. Probably best to wait until all the facts are available before jumping to conclusions.

Exactly - I have no idea whether he did it or not. Only time will tell.

I have no idea whether he did it or not. Only time will tell.

Horace - You've changed your tune haven't you, you had Dewani hung drawn and quartered the other day

I have no idea whether he did it or not. Only time will tell.

Horace - You've changed your tune haven't you, you had Dewani hung drawn and quartered the other day

You never get it do you dumbo? What i was doing was challenging your dogmatic statement that it was a fact that he was innocent. I have no idea, along with most of the other people on the planet, as to whether he did it or not. It certainly looks suspicious.

Horace - Why does it look suspicious, I don't think it does at all. Put it this way, would you get married to a beautiful woman and then arrange to have her murdered on your honeymoon a week or so later.

Horace - Why does it look suspicious, I don't think it does at all. Put it this way, would you get married to a beautiful woman and then arrange to have her murdered on your honeymoon a week or so later.

If you wanted/needed he insurance money!

Edited by Horace

Would you marry a beautiful woman and then arrange to take her in to a known danger area after dark on your honeymoon a week or so later? And then miraculously come out of the "ordeal" unscathed. And then, just to prove your innocence, refuse to travel back to South Africa and answer the police's questions.

Not at all suspicious.