Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bad losers

Cher Monsieur, 'Baiser mon Arriere'

Pogue Mahone to you too. Your French is certainly in better shape than your English; at least it was not in capitals. Kiss my Balzac.

On the subject of "shouting" on Forums, my eyesight is dodgy and I find posts all in capitals extremely hard to read.

On the subject of Molesey, always been made very welcome there and never encountered any problems with them as a visiting side.

I also don't think there was any need for Smudge to say what he did to my mate Tempestward, but TW gives as good as he gets, so you guys can just get on with it.

Edited by Beano

Pogue Mahone to you too. Your French is certainly in better shape than your English; at least it was not in capitals. Kiss my Balzac.

On the subject of "shouting" on Forums, my eyesight is dodgy and I find posts all in capitals extremely hard to read.

On the subject of Molesey, always been made very welcome there and never encountered any problems with them as a visiting side.

I also don't think there was any need for Smudge to say what he did to my mate Tempestward, but TW gives as good as he gets, so you guys can just get on with it.

Beano,Tempestward is a very welcome addition to this Forum,spiced it up no end since his arrival,Padlock and Steve will testify to that,increased the hits no end.And he speaks his mind.

Can we not get back to da engleeesh

some of of are not au fait with foreign

I notice no-one has asked Manager50 the most important question so here goes.

Was it a standard hot cross bun or one of those upmarket luxury Apple & Cinnamon ones? cheeburga.gif

It was a Marks & Spencer luxury one, from a pack of 4, with Clover spread. They were a bit expensive at £1.30, and I declined the offer of 2 for £2 as, despite the obvious good value of this, it would have been an act of pure greed as I would probably eaten them all over a period of time. Quite nice, and just about enough to keep me going until breakfast. The tea, a typical English Breakfast leaf, also hit the spot!

I'm sorry I find your answer HIGHLY unacceptable.

Did you put the milk in the cup BEFORE you put in the hot water? Also on the subject of Sugar, are you the type of person that just spoons it in AFTER the water and/or milk is in the cup ....

Enquiring minds need to know

cheesy%20(2).gif

A shocking and outrageous post Smudge. That even beats the post you made about me a few weeks ago. Smudge I for one don’t argue that your heart is in the non league game and that the good you do in the non-league game including driving this forum forward is invaluable but you simply can’t use this forum as a slagging off podium for you to vent your anger at clubs or individuals. This forum is for the use of all to have opinions and those opinions to either be shared or argued against. The post you made regarding Steve and Molesey FC last night was embarrassing. I won’t go over old ground what you put in your rant but I simply think Steve's reply was one of dignity and one that really he didn't need to say. Smudge I am as outspoken as the next person and will always say what I feel but sometimes even I am wrong.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely not!

Sometimes he is, and don't call him Surely !!

(Leslie Nielsen, R.I.P.)