Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bad losers

GF,I think if we can win on saturday it could become a 3 horse race,as we have 2 games on Guilford and 4 on Chertsey as the table stands at the moment.We must keep winning though,also Camberley are quietly creeping up on the top 3 teams.............still a lot of games to go.Could be a very close finish.

Nice to read the comments on Molesey ,as a club,I'm only a supporter of the Moles but I was pretty angry at Smudges posting,perhaps he should lay off the charlie,lol

Hope so Moley - I have you down as runners-up in my turn of the year predictions for Tucks £30 smilewinkgrin.gif

Predictions

Not many points going to be won for the Premier Cup

A shocking and outrageous post Smudge. That even beats the post you made about me a few weeks ago. Smudge I for one don’t argue that your heart is in the non league game and that the good you do in the non-league game including driving this forum forward is invaluable but you simply can’t use this forum as a slagging off podium for you to vent your anger at clubs or individuals. This forum is for the use of all to have opinions and those opinions to either be shared or argued against. The post you made regarding Steve and Molesey FC last night was embarrassing. I won’t go over old ground what you put in your rant but I simply think Steve's reply was one of dignity and one that really he didn't need to say. Smudge I am as outspoken as the next person and will always say what I feel but sometimes even I am wrong.

Edited by Tucks1

A shocking and outrageous post Smudge. That even beats the post you made about me a few weeks ago. Smudge I for one don’t argue that your heart is in the non league game and that the good you do in the non-league game including driving this forum forward is invaluable but you simply can’t use this forum as a slagging off podium for you to vent your anger at clubs or individuals. This forum is for the use of all to have opinions and those opinions to either be shared or argued against. The post you made regarding Steve and Molesey FC last night was embarrassing. I won’t go over old ground what you put in your rant but I simply think Steve's reply was one of dignity and one that really he didn't need to say. Smudge I am as outspoken as the next person and will always say what I feel but sometimes even I am wrong.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely not!

I notice no-one has asked Manager50 the most important question so here goes.

Was it a standard hot cross bun or one of those upmarket luxury Apple & Cinnamon ones? cheeburga.gif

It was a Marks & Spencer luxury one, from a pack of 4, with Clover spread. They were a bit expensive at £1.30, and I declined the offer of 2 for £2 as, despite the obvious good value of this, it would have been an act of pure greed as I would probably eaten them all over a period of time. Quite nice, and just about enough to keep me going until breakfast. The tea, a typical English Breakfast leaf, also hit the spot!

What happened to the other 3????

Do you like your hot cross buns toasted? Very nice, especially in this chilly weather

Right listen here.

1 - Where is my Hot Cross Bun and of course you should always buy 2 packs !!!

2 - How come I didnt get any chocolate cake when I was at Molesey a few weeks ago

and

3 - It is my job to have a go at Egham Tempestward you should know that by now :)

and finally

4 - Isnt Croydon in Kent and we should banish all clubs at the Arena to the Kent League ?

A total disgrace T.C. not a bit naughty,the big time charlies that are Molesey failed to show after being deservedly beaten by a dogged Farleigh side.MANAGER50 WHY NO SHOW in the clubhouse after the game,thought you were better than that.The Ref who came from Aldershot showed as did his assistants,AFTER THE GAME.WHY NOT THE MIGHTY MOLESEY,SHELL SHOCKED I WOULD GUESS.DISGRACEFUL IS MY TAKE ON IT,people had gone to great lengths to make sandwiches and open the bar after the game.your no show after the game showed no respect for the effort put in.WHITELAW FINE MOLESEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FARLEIGH WILL NOT COMPLAIN,BUT I HAVE,SO ACT ON IT,LIKE YOU DID WHEN FARNHAM COMPLAINED ABOUT CROYDON MUNICIPAL LAST YEAR.SMUDGE OUTSANG THE MOLESEY CHOIR ALL NIGHT.SORE LOSERS I HATE,COME ON ANY TEAM BAR MOLESEY FOR THE TITLE.YOUR A TWO BOB OUTFIT,WHO DOES NOT DESERVE PROMOTION.RESPECT YOU HAVE NONE,SHAME ON YOUR CLUB.

SO SMUDGY BOY, I TAKE IT YOU'LL BE GOING TO WATCH THE GAME OF THE WEEKEND AT MOLESEY WHO PLAY GUILDFORD TOMORROW !

I AM SURE YOU'LL BE WELCOME IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR COMMENTS 'COS EVERYTIME I'VE WATCHED MOLESEY, THE PEOPLE AND SUPPORTERS (VERY LOUD AND VOCAL EAR-MUFFS TO THE READY ) ARE A REALLY NICE BUNCH, THEN PERHAPS YOU MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION ''IF'' YOU GO WHICH I DOUBT ?

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU, MOLESKIN, ELFMOLE AND I JUST KNOW CHERTSEYTOWN WILL BE WATCHING IN HOPE !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Usual half-cocked b****cks from Smudge - ignore it - everybody else does. Shame that no-one could go into bar after match but I know that one of the management team would have apologised to for the lateness of the hour and this would be understood by the people who know and have to deal themselves with these things.

I have always found the Molesey management, fans and helpers to be a genuinely friendly bunch who provide great hospitality - home made cakes at half time and lovely soup and bread after the match all served with a smile - I can't understand the attitude some people show toward the club.

No need for such venom.

Smudges reply.

Interesting shoutyman,you were in agreement with me over your post on 26th Jan.,and agreed with me in your post of Mar 1,why did you not ignore those posts,where they not half-cocked b****cks,that everybody ignores.Fun though aint it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!got your attention,like many others.VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE.For your information NO ONE APOLOGISED FOR THEIR NO SHOW.IF THEY HAD IT WOULD OF BEEN ACCEPTED FOR SURE.

Yes I agreed with you on 26th Jan when I was young and foolish! (it was a good point though) as for Mar 1st it was purely a contribution to a wide debate by many posters. Even you must admit there have been many, many posts by you that I and quite possibly others have ignored/vehemently disagreed with. (S**t - just realised I agreed with you at the start of this - that's three now-will you keep a record or shall I?)

A Forum would not exist if we all agreed,be pointless exercise.We all have different opinions which is healthy.Maybe I should refrain from posting articles,only post replies.

Think I will give it a try.

Smudge, you would be better served by reading through your posts before you send them. Without exception they are badly punctuated, with frequent spelling errors and you do tend to use capitals when they are not needed. I am sure you are aware of the protocol that capitals = SHOUTING and no-one likes being shouted at. Doubtless you will come back with another of your witless replies slagging either me or Egham Town off, but just consider for a moment the very real possibility that you may, on occasion have a perfectly sound and valid point to make but no-one will want to read it because of your past record.

tempestward this is not countdown, so no need for your highbrow stance. many posters on here dont have your interlect. but do have an opinion. that should be heard. in the name of debate.coffee%20%282%29.gif

I'm sure it is/used to be a fine for not showing after the game for the laid on refreshments like TC said

As you say Wattsy it is still a fine according to League rules

34.5 Visiting clubs must take advantage of refreshments supplied, failure to do so will result in a fine in accordance with the fines tariff plus the cost of the refreshments.

AS USUAL GF INFORMATIVE !

I AM SURE THAT IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES, THERE HAVE BEEN MANY SIMILAR INSTANCES OVER THE YEARS (AND SOME HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THIS FORUM) WHERE CLUBS LEAVE WITHOUT VISITING THE CLUBHOUSE, BUT THESE OTHER CLUBS HAVE NOT MADE AN ISSUE OUT OF IT 'COS THEY ARE MORE UNDERSTANDING. I POSE THIS QUESTION, I REALLY WONDER THAT SHOULD HAVE MOLESEY WON WOULD SUCH A FUSS BE MADE OUT ALL THIS ?.................... TIME TO RE-THINK !

Edited by NICE GUY

snapback.pngmanager50, on 3 March 2011 - 06:02 PM, said:

Was it a standard hot cross bun or one of those upmarket luxury Apple & Cinnamon ones? cheeburga.gif

It was a Marks & Spencer luxury one, from a pack of 4, with Clover spread. They were a bit expensive at £1.30, and I declined the offer of 2 for £2 as, despite the obvious good value of this, it would have been an act of pure greed as I would probably eaten them all over a period of time. Quite nice, and just about enough to keep me going until breakfast. The tea, a typical English Breakfast leaf, also hit the spot!

Do you like your hot cross buns toasted? Very nice, especially in this chilly weather

We had training last night and I got home at around 11.30, the dog greeted me but my wife and daughter were tucked up in their beds. Knowing that I had the remaining three buns in the bread bin, I stuck the kettle on and made a cuppa, then actually ate two of them, again with a Clover spread. Nice!

The negative side is that I was rushing about this morning before leaving for work and had intended to bring the remaining one in for my lunch. It was only when I read this topic again that you reminded me that I have left it at home - bugger!

I know what you are saying about toasting them, and this does make the butter nice and runny, but I tend to prefer them cold and soft as I feel you get the taste of the spices more when they are like that.

Sorry Johhno that you did not get any cake, but I think that is served in the boardroom and as a player you will have missed out!

Would like to say not only did steve and his team stay in our clubhouse, at RPV for a drink after we beat them, they also cleaned the dressing room after the game. I wouldnt say bad losers.

Steve maybe if you didnt clean dressing rooms after the game your get home earlier Ha Ha.

Edited by Dobo Snr

snapback.pngmanager50, on 3 March 2011 - 06:02 PM, said:

We had training last night and I got home at around 11.30, the dog greeted me but my wife and daughter were tucked up in their beds. Knowing that I had the remaining three buns in the bread bin, I stuck the kettle on and made a cuppa, then actually ate two of them, again with a Clover spread. Nice!

The negative side is that I was rushing about this morning before leaving for work and had intended to bring the remaining one in for my lunch. It was only when I read this topic again that you reminded me that I have left it at home - bugger!

I know what you are saying about toasting them, and this does make the butter nice and runny, but I tend to prefer them cold and soft as I feel you get the taste of the spices more when they are like that.

Sorry Johhno that you did not get any cake, but I think that is served in the boardroom and as a player you will have missed out!

you're too busy Manager50. You will see when you look back on previous posts that it was Kroons that was complaining about not getting cake, not me.

And...... are you sure ur allowed to mention clover on here?? A bit of free advertising for clover i would say.

I was born near spurs that's why better than a people who are london born who support man u. U think??

Croydon is in surrey

Whhhoooosssshhhh but no great surprise as you are a Spurs supporter ;)

Usual half-cocked b****cks from Smudge - ignore it - everybody else does. Shame that no-one could go into bar after match but I know that one of the management team would have apologised to for the lateness of the hour and this would be understood by the people who know and have to deal themselves with these things.

I have always found the Molesey management, fans and helpers to be a genuinely friendly bunch who provide great hospitality - home made cakes at half time and lovely soup and bread after the match all served with a smile - I can't understand the attitude some people show toward the club.

No need for such venom.

Smudges reply.

Interesting shoutyman,you were in agreement with me over your post on 26th Jan.,and agreed with me in your post of Mar 1,why did you not ignore those posts,where they not half-cocked b****cks,that everybody ignores.Fun though aint it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!got your attention,like many others.VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE.For your information NO ONE APOLOGISED FOR THEIR NO SHOW.IF THEY HAD IT WOULD OF BEEN ACCEPTED FOR SURE.

Yes I agreed with you on 26th Jan when I was young and foolish! (it was a good point though) as for Mar 1st it was purely a contribution to a wide debate by many posters. Even you must admit there have been many, many posts by you that I and quite possibly others have ignored/vehemently disagreed with. (S**t - just realised I agreed with you at the start of this - that's three now-will you keep a record or shall I?)

A Forum would not exist if we all agreed,be pointless exercise.We all have different opinions which is healthy.Maybe I should refrain from posting articles,only post replies.

Smudge, you would be better served by reading through your posts before you send them. Without exception they are badly punctuated, with frequent spelling errors and you do tend to use capitals when they are not needed. I am sure you are aware of the protocol that capitals = SHOUTING and no-one likes being shouted at. Doubtless you will come back with another of your witless replies slagging either me or Egham Town off, but just consider for a moment the very real possibility that you may, on occasion have a perfectly sound and valid point to make but no-one will want to read it because of your past record.

I do have a question about SHOUTING when typing? How do you read this . . . wHo GiVeS a MoNkEyS BaLLBaG?

Sorry for the shouting midway through my words !! :smilewinkgrin:

No need for such venom.

Smudges reply.

I do have a question about SHOUTING when typing? How do you read this . . . wHo GiVeS a MoNkEyS BaLLBaG?

Sorry for the shouting midway through my words !! :smilewinkgrin:

Errrmmm ...Maybe Mickey Dolenz ...................

No need for such venom.

Smudges reply.

tempestward this is not countdown, so no need for your highbrow stance. many posters on here dont have your interlect. but do have an opinion. that should be heard. in the name of debate.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Oh, sorry. I didn't realise being able to write English was a crime. I'm not some Oxford don, though. I have a whole five O Levels (yes, I am that old) and the only good one was in French, in 1974.. I don't think you will find Steve Webb dropping his high standards, though; there is no such criticism for his erudite musings. However, with all due humility and deference to you, dear sir, may I beg to submit that my comments have been mirrored in those of several fellow posters.

In addition, we were promised this by Smudge:

I do a lot of moaning on here,mostly footie related,but as we all know the most important thing in your life is your Good Health.So having read through Adam Watts blog at

http://adwatts.wordpress.com/ Smudge will moan no more

That was a short lived resolution!

Oh Mike - uP tHE EgHaM!

See you at Cove tomorrow...

Edited by tempestward