Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

;) the youngsters will be fine mate, I just might need to spend more time stretching.

I'm with you chris you know how much I love warm ups

Do you remember my pre season last year Spence?

Shock horror havent spoken on here for ages but maybe just maybe i might be down there this weekend seen as it doesnt cost me anything in travel as i live down the road and its for charity and im missing football like hell recently i need a match

I can now confirm that I can definately make it...... Duncs.. same format as before... warm up etc .......what do u need me to bring ??????

YEAH DUNCS DON'T FORGET THOSE CONES AND THE WATER BOTTLES.......LOL !!!

NG, don't want to come between you and duncs banter but I can confirm duncs will be there!!!!! Will you? We can have a 'stars in your eyes' style reveal with dry ice and an arch way if you want. LOL.

I can now confirm that I can definately make it...... Duncs.. same format as before... warm up etc .......what do u need me to bring ??????

NG, don't want to come between you and duncs banter but I can confirm duncs will be there!!!!! Will you? We can have a 'stars in your eyes' style reveal with dry ice and an arch way if you want. LOL.

YV AS STATED ON A PREVIOUS POST, I MAYBE THERE, THEN I MAY NOT...............I DON'T WANT BULLY BOY DUNCS SWEARING VERBAL ABUSE AT ME NOW DO I............OR DO I ? .................LOL !!!.

Edited by NICE GUY

YV AS STATED ON A PREVIOUS POST, I MAYBE THERE, THEN I MAY NOT...............I DON'T WANT BULLY BOY DUNCS SWEARING VERBAL ABUSE AT ME NOW DO I............OR DO I ? .................LOL !!!.

Yes come down you big girly Kent we need a Keeper come and introduce yorself I don't bite

Yes come down you big girly Kent we need a Keeper come and introduce yorself I don't bite

Hmmmm no answer yet me thinks I may have touched a nerve

I am the Woking Peacocks Left Winger and we are ready to Smash you! Last time our entire starting 11 went out the night before and were all hungover. This time we know you have a gobby tw*t in the middle (think its this jonno) and i can assure you he is going to get smashed in the first 15 minutes.

I also see Weebs giving it large on here, so please make yourself known before kick off so i can keep an eye out for you.

Hopefully we get the speech about being "hero's" at the end of the game again...

I will be part of the management team son.... No need to look for me ... I will come to you and take that big hook out of your lip......

I will be part of the management team son.... No need to look for me ... I will come to you and take that big hook out of your lip......

1.) im not your "son"

2.) "management team" - is this the four old biddies standing on the side of the pitch?

3.) you going to bite on this one aswell?

4.) cant wait to ruin your right back

5.) cant wait to smash you skipper

Think you might have missed the point about a fund raising match out of season!

1.) im not your "son"

2.) "management team" - is this the four old biddies standing on the side of the pitch?

1.) im not your "son"

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We are here to win and nothing else!

1.) im not your "son"

You are correct. My son knows when to use capitals, apostrophes and the correct use of the word your as opposed to you....Never mind, you may get the hang of it....

1.) im not your "son"

You are correct. My son knows when to use capitals, apostrophes and the correct use of the word your as opposed to you....Never mind, you may get the hang of it....

Lol, typical bottle job, got no banter so jumps on something else. You need to re-read your sentence you IDIOT, as a comer should come after the word "your".....nice try though... maybe next time son.

1.) im not your "son"

Lol, typical bottle job, got no banter so jumps on something else. You need to re-read your sentence you IDIOT, as a comer should come after the word "your".....nice try though... maybe next time son.

What is a comer... And if I were you I would check your information on the word your...............PS. what is re-read, would it not be easier to say revisit your earlier post...

We had better make sure there is something to eat on Saturday as you sure are hungry......

1.) im not your "son"

What is a comer... And if I were you I would check your information on the word your...............PS. what is re-read, would it not be easier to say revisit your earlier post...

We had better make sure there is something to eat on Saturday as you sure are hungry......

This definatly doesn't sound like Leechy but think I know who it might be :)

1.) im not your "son"

Awwww bless him getting all worked up. Considering your trying to point out grammatical mistakes, I would have thought you could at least get your own posts right. Never mind, I guess a village somewhere is missing an idiot with you wondering around. See you at the game you MUG !

p.s you really need to learn how to use Comma's, its quite embarrassing for you.

1.) im not your "son"

Awwww bless him getting all worked up. Considering your trying to point out grammatical mistakes, I would have thought you could at least get your own posts right. Never mind, I guess a village somewhere is missing an idiot with you wondering around. See you at the game you MUG !

p.s you really need to learn how to use Comma's, its quite embarrassing for you.

Leechy doesn't know what comma's are