Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

Buckingham Town's Forum is probably the best place to keep tabs on the current situation, there have been some posts today but an outcome is still not clear:

http://s2.excoboard.com/Buckingham_Town_Fc/36144

The Chairman, Craig, Steve Tucker the boys and all associated with the club earned the right fair and square to their place in Division 1 next season.

Let it be known that right hasn't been denied them, in time more will be revealed I am sure, so Rhodes I am sure you'll wish Craig a deserved holiday and in the meantime we rub our hands at the prospect of meeting the scruffy p***k....if he shows that is

in the meantime we rub our hands at the prospect of meeting the scruffy p***k....if he shows that is

Ref Off Ref - Isn't that a little uncalled for, I like to think that we will be able to shake hands and enjoy a pint together after the proceedings at Spratleys Meadow and wherever you end up laying your hat next season, Paul Young style.

in the meantime we rub our hands at the prospect of meeting the scruffy p***k....if he shows that is

Ref Off Ref - Isn't that a little uncalled for, I like to think that we will be able to shake hands and enjoy a pint together after the proceedings at Spratleys Meadow and wherever you end up laying your hat next season, Paul Young style.

Haha, you've got more chance of getting your SSML ban lifted than that happening p***k......

Uh Oh that hole you dug yourself last season is looking incredibly deep right now isn't it?

Doubt there's a hole big enough to fit that bonce of his in...if there is then you could sell tickets 10 times over to see him put in there

Ref Off Ref - Well like I said the lyrics to Paul Young's Wherever I Lay My Hat That's My Home (see below) sum you and your lad up perfectly, if a Premier Division Club, such as Aylesbury United, come in for him Padbury United won't see you for dust:

'For I'm the type of boy who is always on the roam, wherever I lay my hat that's my home, that's my home'

Surprised you've got time to be quoting naff pop star songs Rhodesly when the whole world is desperately awaiting news on Tokington's pre-season program. What's going on there, you seem decidedly shifty on the subject? Lost all your much vaunted contacts or perhaps still waiting for replies from Spurs and Arsenal?

cheesy%20(2).gif

BTW, Tw&t, it was Marvin Gaye's song, he wrote it and had a hit with it, Young just did a cover version.

BTW, Tw&t, it was Marvin Gaye's song, he wrote it and had a hit with it, Young just did a cover version.

Loosely - 'Wherever I Lay My Hat' may have been written by Marvin Gaye but for your information he didn't have a hit with it, it was in fact the b side to 'Too Busy Thinking About My Baby', I just prefer the Paul Young version that's all.

I bow to your googling abilities but not your knowledge on Tokington's pre-season program Rhodesly.

Don't suppose you'd be able to name their coaching staff or squad either.

Surprised you've got time to be quoting naff pop star songs Rhodesly when the whole world is desperately awaiting news on Tokington's pre-season program. What's going on there, you seem decidedly shifty on the subject? Lost all your much vaunted contacts or perhaps still waiting for replies from Spurs and Arsenal?

cheesy%20(2).gif

Perhaps he is waiting for a reply from Southill Alexandra Lucy darling.Have heard they had big plans

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Loosely - It goes to show you are a total fake with your supposed superior knowledge of everything under the sun and thinking you are better than everybody else

Nah,one man had big plans,wonder who that could of been.As for drawing the line....same could be said for some of the garbage you lot come out with from time to time ;)

we learnt well from the HX forum!

Wish it was the same as it used to be you northern monkey

those were days!!

whatever happened to the curly haired albino and the slut from Manchester?

i heard the slapper from Tonbridge shagged the Chairman to death....

Wish it was the same as it used to be you northern monkey

those were days!!

whatever happened to the curly haired albino and the slut from Manchester?

i heard the slapper from Tonbridge shagged the Chairman to death....

I heard that the curly haired albino was still "funding" an Essex club!

If you are suggesting Hornchurch then that's the funniest thing I have heard for a few years.

Saying that I wouldn't be surprised to see the old fella pop up again somewhere in non league and Essex would be as good a place as any,would certainly shake up the county football scene again.As for him funding Hornchurch though,would think the pope would be handing out free hand jobs to midget transexuals before that happened again!!!!