Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

friggin 5 seasons of injuries now

Ref Off Ref - No offence but can you really blame people for comparing your lad to Darren Anderton

Rhodes, at least RoRs lad got involved in a sport so as to be unlucky enough to sustain injuries

What do your kids do, other than roam the streets like the feral beings they are

Calling one kid "sicknote" and calling someone else's "feral" are two different things. A little harsh don't you think?

Calling one kid "sicknote" and calling someone else's "feral" are two different things. A little harsh don't you think?

correct Britman....................how dare young Tom be described as 'Sicknote'

Haha nice to see my post of telling Rhodes what I actually think of him got deleted....but he's allowed to continue with his "no offence" joke.

Anyway lesser people would have long thrown in the towel given what he has been through with his injuries, having the 2 shoulder op's was so he could hopefully continue to resume playing in goal, in the process his earning potential suffers, but it's a gamble he has taken so guess in time we'll find out if it paid off.

And Craig, nice touch mate but he knows how hard he will have to work to prove himself again, fingers crossed eh

Tom is one of the best keepers around & would walk into most teams

I didn't say that he wasn't though did I, when fit he is clearly quality

but he's allowed to continue with his "no offence" joke.

And you're allowed to continue with your childish George Michael and toilet jokes

but he's allowed to continue with his "no offence" joke.

And you're allowed to continue with your childish George Michael and toilet jokes

Nice of you to give RoR permission like that Rhodesy.

Haha yeah Rhodes, thanks for the permission.

Also nice to see my time on the George Michael and toilet jokes didn't go to waste, you posting your reply obviously means they had an effect....or was there some truth in what I said? mmm

Difference is Rhodes my mocking was aimed at you, your "jokes" meanwhile were to an innocent party who's had the misfortune of the injuries...that you t**t is personal but patience to those who wait, one day our path's will cross.....

Calm down dear, it's only a forum.

You been trolling again sweetheart???

To be honest this whole Rhodes thing is beyond a joke now

Yes,he does purposely go out of his way to wind you lot up but the abuse he receives by blokes old enough to be his father (and some,not so old but should know better) is sickening at times.He may come out with some pretty stupid stuff and purposely annoys people but for people to wish death on him like some tw@t did last night and others threatening to beat him and comments about his family are not just out of order but quite simply pathetic

Let's face it,they are empty threats by idiots as I have been in the company of some those who threaten him and Rhodes at the same time and nothing has happened.I am all up for calling someone all sort of names under the sun but usually they will throw it back to me and I certainly wouldn't threaten anyone I could simply blow on to knock down

Oh stop being so silly, surely theres a rugby player's jock strap you could be sniffing. You shouldn't get so worked up, there there.

Well I wouldn't take my foot off his head if he was drowning so I'm not sure. Haven't seen any death threats against Rhodes, what did they say? Was it anything inventive?

Been deleted,obviously I will be called a liar as I am not anti Rhodes but there are other stuff on here about his daughters etc and the other week it was about his missus' leaving him.It's blatant bullying of which the funniest part is that one of the perpertrators claimed to have received all sorts of plaudits for working with the NSPCC,yet if that organisation saw some of the crap he had written,they wouldn't have a thing to do with him.

Listen I am not saying Rhodes is an angel,far from it but some of the abuse is diabolical,as was someone a year or so back ringing up his employer trying to get him sacked.