Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

But do you think Rhodes actually minds? I will say that I've seen some stuff which in my opinion was wrong (so thats saying something!) and I've said it's not on following it being said. All the same, as you say he brings a lot of it on himself and he carries it on and on and on, sometimes raising threads from years ago.

I've met him although he says I haven't and thought he was just a bit quiet, maybe a bit introverted and yet he's a wind up merchant on here and says personal stuff all the time. Let him complain if he doesn't like it after all he's only getting what he gives out and it's no-one's fault but his is it?

He does bring it on himself but not comments like "I hope you die" or "no wonder your wife left you" or "I bet your kids hate you"

People wouldn't make those remarks to anyone who had anything about them physically,just to Rhodes who is,let's face it,hardly the terminator.

I am not saying be nice to the bloke,he is a wind up merchant,but there's abuse and then there's nasty abuse which these forums is supposed to not allow

I have to say that it doesn't bother me, NF is pretty hot on anything over the top, he mods this forum and it flows pretty well. Even Rhodesy does useful stuff with his results (when they are accurate) and his info threads. When he can't help himself he gets a bit of stick, people would leave him well alone if he learnt from it but he doesn't.

Personally I quite by chance found out something really funny about the bloke a while ago and I just smile now whenever he posts. No, don't ask me I couldn't possibly say lol.

Edited by Loose

I've not said anything threatening just called him a liar, a racist an idiot, low life etc... Have never said anything threatening or vile in my opinion so get a grip. and since you know nothing I wonder why you bring the NSPCC into it? Pathetic really.

I wouldn't class mine as abuse by the way mine is born out of things that have happened and things he has said and done. So get off the moral high ground it's nauseating!

As far as I'm aware Rhodes has never made a complaint about anything said about him. I remove anything I consider over the top but I only tend to be around during the day on here so other mods tend to cover the evenings and weekends. As Eastside Urchin said, if any of you guys had actually met Rhodes you wouldn't be issuing threats of violence as even I could knock him out... and thats saying something!

Try and keep it personal amongst each other and not bring other family members / situations into it and we'll all live happily ever after. argue.gif

I agree making jokes or remarks about family members is not on, so Eastside Urchin that means you are some f**kin hypoctie eh....no different to Rhodes in fact.

But you could argue that he is an SSML player when fit so open for discussion?

Discussion. neutral fan indeed, not tho to snide comments from someone like Rhodes who, to get back at me chose a family member instead

I never have or will knock people's family....so don't expect it in return

Personally I quite by chance found out something really funny about the bloke a while ago and I just smile now whenever he posts. No, don't ask me I couldn't possibly say lol.

Well I will be more than interested to know what it is you supposedly found out