Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

Loosely - It goes to show you are a total fake with your supposed superior knowledge of everything under the sun and thinking you are better than everybody else

And yet.... still nothing from you on Tokyngton's set up or pre-seasons. So are you persona non grata at Tik Tok too?

cheesy%20(2).gif

If you are suggesting Hornchurch then that's the funniest thing I have heard for a few years.

Saying that I wouldn't be surprised to see the old fella pop up again somewhere in non league and Essex would be as good a place as any,would certainly shake up the county football scene again.As for him funding Hornchurch though,would think the pope would be handing out free hand jobs to midget transexuals before that happened again!!!!

Not Hornchurch!!

When Eastside Urchin stated the Pope giving out free hand jobs to midget transexuals, thought Rhodes past was a safely guarded secret?

[quote name='Horace'

I heard that the curly haired albino was still "funding" an Essex club!

Interesting, especially as it's with someone else's money !

If you are suggesting Hornchurch then that's the funniest thing I have heard for a few years.

Saying that I wouldn't be surprised to see the old fella pop up again somewhere in non league and Essex would be as good a place as any,would certainly shake up the county football scene again.As for him funding Hornchurch though,would think the pope would be handing out free hand jobs to midget transexuals before that happened again!!!!

Not Hornchurch!!

Come on Horace,tell us more!

Please tell us it's grays or Romford

Not Hornchurch!!

Come on Horace,tell us more!

Please tell us it's grays or Romford

Needs to be a pm I'm afraid!

Lol

Thanks for the PM Eastside! Seems I put two and two together and got five! I am happy to relate that old Roger De Courcey is not in fact active again in the Essex area (well not so far as I know!)

Edited by Horace

He always uses someone elses money..............

Still holding a grudge I see!

Buckingham town had to give keys back yesterday so it is all over there what a shame after 128 years . As for padbury it's div 2 again as not even money or any one would help us or something else that will be decided today at 8 o clock this is not a ground share

So does that mean you definitely haven't got anything or that something may happen at 8pm this evening?

Doesn't sound good. Hope you are wrong John Barnes.

Padbury FC will be no longer after tonight. Either way FACT

I thought Ref Off Ref had been quiet lately. Sorry to hear that but surely the Club can groundshare somewhere, there is no League more accommodating or understanding than the SSML