Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

The only way padbury will stay as padbury is if we stay in div 2

Champions - Well what's wrong with that, at least the Club will still be in existence

Rhodes- Padbury will not be existence.

The people behind Padbury have no option but to bring Padbury United Fc to an end. They will take there manager, Players etc to another club and play under that clubs name. So meaning the death of Padbury United.

Sounds a bit like MK DONS LOL

I'll say first that I actually do not know anything about a potential move for all involved at Padbury but, could there be a deal on the cards with Stony Stratford Town?

Wonder if they would let them stay up under these circumstances?

Rhodes- Padbury will not be existence.

It sounds strange, surely the Club want to pull out all the stops to try to survive as Padbury United even if it means continuing in Division 2

We have been in talks with a div 1 club that may want us all chairman squad phisio sec even my parents lol who always help out with food and stuffing i

Champions - Don't you think that you are being somewhat over ambitious and trying to run before you can walk, you need to take a leaf out of level headed Steve Tucker's book and learn a thing or two from the master

The only way padbury will stay as padbury is if we stay in div 2

Champions - Well what's wrong with that, at least the Club will still be in existence

Can you get yourselves suspended Tokyngton Manor style?

You would then need a season to sort out a ground and come back next season in Division 1 when the suspension is lifted.

I suppose you would have to get past the AGM first where the Constitution is passed and you gain your Division 1 status.

Is the above as daft as it sounds or would the Competition Rules allow it?

So 2 clubs go to the wall because of a greedy shyster.

Completely wrong & something should be done to stop these w@ nkers from ruining the game at a local level.

Can't something be done to stop the landlords re-developing the land ?

I know it's not ideal, but I find myself agreeing with Rhodes hear & returning to Div.2 for a season. I think most importantly the club should survive.

Are you committed as Padbury or just a squad of coaches & players looking for somewhere to play together ?

Oh and Craig tried everything he could to save Padbury but to no avail sadly...& as for playing another season in div 2...no thank u...onwards & upwards!

P.s...Craig is a legend...:-)

Mr Angry - surely Padbury could survive by playing in Div 2 at their old ground - with or without people from last years set up?

Edited by The Doog is King

Wonder if they could do something like Kings Langley did when they had no floodlights. I even remember them playing at Hemel Hempstead Town a few years back I think.

I know it would be costly but would still let them play in Div 1 and get a permanent home for the following year.

I know that it may not be allowed that late in the day to try and arrange but these are exceptional circumstances.

Oh and Craig tried everything he could to save Padbury but to no avail sadly

Mr Angry - Did he though, as Doog is King says why can't the beleaguered Club just continue in Division 2 next season at Springfields

Oh and Craig tried everything he could to save Padbury but to no avail sadly

Mr Angry - Did he though, as Doog is King says why can't the beleaguered Club just continue in Division 2 next season at Springfields

Not sure you are in the position to make these kind of comments.

You have to ask why no clubs want to be involved with Padbury? You would surely think that someone would help them

Why don't you spell it out for us who aren't in the know?

This is a club who won promotion, maybe it just looks like sour grapes from clubs who were jealous.

You have to ask why no clubs want to be involved with Padbury? You would surely think that someone would help them

Why don't you spell it out for us who aren't in the know?

This is a club who won promotion, maybe it just looks like sour grapes from clubs who were jealous.

Maybe it is clubs protecting themselves from being taken over? Just to put a different spin on it otherwise it wouldn't make sense for clubs at this level not to help each other out.

Not sure you are in the position to make these kind of comments.

BigBoss - Why not, Springfields is perfectly adequate for Division 2 football, why can't the Club just continue there next season until the next opportunity comes along to move forward, Rome wasn't built in a day was it

I'm not sure it boils down to "help" for instance with our reserves and youth set up a groundshare is not feasible for us and I'm sure that situation is not out of the ordinary. However I'm sure Craig and co will be fine, his stock is high now and I'm sure plenty of clubs would drag him through the door

We're not talking about Craig here though are we, we're talking about Padbury. It's obvious that whatever happens that Craig & Co are going to be moving higher next season with or without Padbury. Doesn't mean that Padbury as a football need to fold, just means they need to find someone that would be willing to keep it going in Div 2 at the village ground.