Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML AGM - Saturday 18 June

I can't seem to find where the AGM will be taking place and who will reap the reward in bar takings this year. I assume that the Constitution announced yesterday will be unanimously nodded through although Padbury United must be sweating buckets at the moment on the outcome of their groundshare at Ford Meadow.

Maybe people will decide to reject Tik Tok coming back in.....

NeutralFan - Why would they

I'll wager that London Colney will vote against Tokyngton Manor however everyone else should welcome the Club back into the fold with open arms.

I think you're right Rhodes, especially Winslow... no way they'd vote against Tik Tok

I'll wager that London Colney will vote against Tokyngton Manor however everyone else should welcome the Club back into the fold with open arms.

Rhodes - Will you be involved with Tokynton Manor?

If so, the vote at the AGM could be influenced if the Clubs know.

Earn the right to go up

BigBoss - What on earth are you talking about, Tokyngton Manor were a Division 1 Club when they were suspended for one season

Padbury United should NOT be allowed to gain promotion through a groundshare with no plans in the pipeline whatsoever to improve their very basic facilities in their home village. I sincerely hope they are voted against as the groundshare is a vehicle for the club to gain promotion through artificial means without concrete foundations for the future.

How do you work that one out, I'm not exactly an Azwar Majeed, Tony Lazarou, Peter Theo or Costas Sophocleous am I

I think you're right Rhodes, especially Winslow... no way they'd vote against Tik Tok

NeutralFan - If they did it would surely just be sour grapes, don't forget that Winslow United resigned from the League of their own accord whereas Tokyngton Manor were, fairly or unfairly, suspended for a season enabling the Club to be allowed back in under League rules at the same level once they got their house in order

NeutralFan - If they did it would surely just be sour grapes, don't forget that Winslow United resigned from the League of their own accord whereas Tokyngton Manor were, fairly or unfairly, suspended for a season enabling the Club to be allowed back in under League rules at the same level once they got their house in order

What are the league rules regarding a groundshare by the way? Must have been in place for a full season I believe! Frankly in the end we might be a season behind in our plan but I can guaran-damn-tee Winslow United will out last, out man, out match, out gun your sorry sack of $hite poor excuse for a football club in the long term and thats the bottom line cos.........

CBT...if Padbury are not allowed promotion due to the fact they groundshare then the effect would be widespread for most clubs who have gained promotion via that way...where would you draw the line or, are you just someone with sour grapes?

How do you work that one out, I'm not exactly an Azwar Majeed, Tony Lazarou, Peter Theo or Costas Sophocleous am I

This is true. These gentlemen are held in high esteem when compared to you.

So, back to the question.

Will you be involved with Tokynton Manor?

but I can guaran-damn-tee Winslow United will out last, out man, out match, out gun your sorry sack of $hite poor excuse for a football club in the long term and thats the bottom line cos.........

Stone Cold Steve Austin Said So! :smilewinkgrin:

Padbury United should NOT be allowed to gain promotion through a groundshare with no plans in the pipeline whatsoever to improve their very basic facilities in their home village. I sincerely hope they are voted against as the groundshare is a vehicle for the club to gain promotion through artificial means without concrete foundations for the future.

who else ground shares mate can you please tell me all clubs that do tik tok are ground sharing miles away . how comes you are just calling padbury o what about hadley how did they get to the prem . wonder how wodson are getting on . if you just dont like padbury just say . o and dont forget to list on hear all ground shares in ssml please

if you just dont like padbury just say

I didn't say that I didn't like Padbury, why wouldn't I, I'm only asking what will happen if they can't play at Ford Meadow next season that's all

if you just dont like padbury just say

I didn't say that I didn't like Padbury, why wouldn't I, I'm only asking what will happen if they can't play at Ford Meadow next season that's all

LOL uh oh, you digged urself a big pit last season and now your backtracking, I for one can not wait for Padbury V Tik Tok and Tik Tok V Padbury, Will you be in attendance? When are the league fixtures printed........