Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Only 7 out of 45 were last seasons Farleigh squad at training Tuesday!

Farleigh fox was the only 1st team

player.

So who have I played for for the last 5 years

I'm sorry Paul... And you were there for ur first & only full training session lol

so i take it there are going to be changes at befont sports , and staines are signing some good players, that baxter from chertsey?

Yes that is baxter from chersey!

was just referring to x2 players leaving and going back to lammas

i dont think newby will be going back to lammas not this season anyway.

p.s who is the second x player

Also heard there's a possibility that Paul Burgess of Ashford Town middx could be joining Lammas as player\coach!!!

surely you mesn Goalkeeper/coach Animal.

Yes duncs that's what mean!

I am reliably informed that DFC have retained all the players they wished to keep from last season, and have or about to sign some from other clubs.

However, until the ink is dry...........

I'll leave it to Buckers to make any announcement when he is ready........

How is Paul I played with him at Ash and in the league rep side when he was a kid, I must be an old kent because I played with his dad as well very nice people.

Tell the truth mate I haven't seen him for a while but think he's fine, I grew up with his son and played with him a few times, Burg is a top bloke he took me under his wing when I was at ashford and I learned a lot from him. He would be a great additon to club if he came and has also worked with nathan and new coach gary ross.

Did Nathan play for Ashford ? if its the same guy we used to have some right running battles I got sent off a couple of times against them but so did he if I remember it correctly.

Yes nathan did play for them, and then went on to manage them too.

Getting back to the original subject again.

You're right in saying players are in effect free agents unless any CCL teams are handing out contracts which I doubt. Therefore, you are right in saying it gives managers licence to approach players at other clubs. I also agree you are reliant on players being honest and turning up for pre-season. However, how many loyal players are suddenly deemed as not required? You cannot have it both ways!