Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

I hope so NG, I really hope so, last season was so disapointing for us and were hungry this season, Baxters a good signing as I think he will score 20 plus goals and him and george baldock played well together on sat. Still think we could strenghen in areas and have a 3 or 4 players training with us at the moment and if they sign I think we will nearly be there!!

WITH the 3 strikers you have, they will be a threat at this level. has dan lucas signed again, he was outstanding against bedfont sports last year.

I hope so NG, I really hope so, last season was so disapointing for us and were hungry this season, Baxters a good signing as I think he will score 20 plus goals and him and george baldock played well together on sat. Still think we could strenghen in areas and have a 3 or 4 players training with us at the moment and if they sign I think we will nearly be there!!

WITH the 3 strikers you have, they will be a threat at this level. has dan lucas signed again, he was outstanding against bedfont sports last year.

4 stikers, Tony Hadley, Matt Baxter, George Baldock and Jimmy Norman are all guna be a huge threat!! Yes Lucas has signed, plus he's having a full pre season so will be fit!!

4 stikers, Tony Hadley, Matt Baxter, George Baldock and Jimmy Norman are all guna be a huge threat!! Yes Lucas has signed, plus he's having a full pre season so will be fit!!

WHAT ! Tony Hadley ? Can't be, he's getting on a bit... has he changed his signing career and joined Lammas then...........they will just sign anyone !! Come on Nathan, Ellers get real...........LOL !

WHAT ! Tony Hadley ? Can't be, he's getting on a bit... has he changed his signing career and joined Lammas then...........they will just sign anyone !! Come on Nathan, Ellers get real...........LOL !

Never heard of the singer! Before my time!!

IF ANIMAL has never heard of him, I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE.

Ha ha ha haaa ha,........!!!

Ha ha ha haaa ha,........!!!

If Tony comes on the forum will he become a GOLD member!!......... :)

Dominic Worthington is his name, top bloke and top centre back, we have also signed Jimmy Norman and the 3 amigos who all look quality.

In fact the attitude, hunger and application was there for all to see in both games yesterday.

The Futures bright, the futures Lammas!!

Dominic Worthington is his name, top bloke and top centre back, we have also signed Jimmy Norman and the 3 amigos who all look quality.

In fact the attitude, hunger and application was there for all to see in both games yesterday.

The Futures bright, the futures Lammas!!

Good luck to you all down there Phil

:futbolbud2:

Thanks GP, and good luck to Bedfont this season, I think you will definitely be up there this season from what Nut 250 has said.