Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Kanani hasnt been training as of yet an havent spoken to him

Daryl pelton gk has signed on again few new faces but early doors at the min if im honest not many i could say are gona add to our squad one other is an ex brentford an possibly ex uxbridge player tho may have lost services of tunnel due to work commitments

Move to chertsey nice guy?

First I've heard of this, not more forwards surely?!?

Redrup is that a new mind game.............psychology is the word your looking for ............. You'll never push yourself you like a friday night to much which is a shame as playing with mates aint gona get you anywhere

Redrup is that a new mind game.............psychology is the word your looking for ............. You'll never push yourself you like a friday night to much which is a shame as playing with mates aint gona get you anywhere

Are you talking from experience?

I am mate yes playing in a comfort zone with mates isnt gona get you anywhere how many times have you said to me you wana leave lammas an that different clubs are interested bedfont town, molesey could be a stepping stone

I said I was thinking of doing pre-season down bedfont town because ellers and nut250 told me I should. And ben jacob said to me about molesey, whether it was true or not! But didn't go as like you said I haven't got the commitment for the next step, I still like my ibiza holidays during the season and my friday nights out. I don't get paid and think I should be able to do these things!last season down lammas I did want to leave, was probably the most negative season I've ever been involved in. But the club looks like its changing hopefully and 1 thing I've always wanted to do was to get promoted with the lammas, as you know its a top, friendly club and I just love the players and people involved in it,as you probably still do!

I do mate yes but your only young once an your getin on a bit son you never kno whats round the corner an if grass is greener !!

Im jus supping pg tips after me knee op goodbye pre season grrr