Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Signing of the sumer- leif-b........still unconfirmed. As long awaited as torres to chelsea. haha

Blimey stone gets about don't he?!?

He just got engaged aswell!!

So nice guy seeing as your a closest Chertsey fan will u be joining us in a potential Tuesday night trip to Daventry town or Aylesbury?!? Let's test the commitment lol

Animal to Bedfont Town, Sean Ryan back to Lammas, Paul Timba back to Lammas, Jamie Milne back to Lammas, And more to follow.

Have just read tempest ward interview with the new egham trio. no mention of JOHN POMROY, so there is a proven goal scorer available.coffee%20%282%29.gif

So nice guy seeing as your a closest Chertsey fan will u be joining us in a potential Tuesday night trip to Daventry town or Aylesbury?!? Let's test the commitment lol

Ha ha Pagey, I'm not a Chertsey fan, infact I support no-one 'cos I am a CCL ground-hopper not Southern League so I won't be going but you enjoy the journeys ........ lol !

I might come to watch a home game to see how Chertsey fare in a higher league.

Word has it that Chertseytown is on the prowl and will be making a few new signings who are players from the CCL ..............clubs beware !!!

Ha ha Pagey, I'm not a Chertsey fan, infact I support no-one 'cos I am a CCL ground-hopper not Southern League so I won't be going but you enjoy the journeys ........ lol !

Word has it that Chertseytown is on the prowl and will be making a few new signings who are players from the CCL ..............clubs beware !!!

Why are you saying this you really are a sh1t stirrer,same old same old you don't know whats going on so you make it up as you go along........Kent !!!!!!

Why are you saying this you really are a sh1t stirrer,same old same old you don't know whats going on so you make it up as you go along........Kent !!!!!!

Nice ! treated with the respect you deserve and that's................no I won't bow down to your level !

I tell you baldy, I will make you eat your foul mouthed words, remember this post Uncle Fester I will ....now.go and find your wig ..............lol !!!

here comes the reply from nG

dam...too late. You are very quick to have a nibble at duncs

Edited by johnnojudo

Must say it was a pleasure yesterday to see an orderly Forum,No caps Lock,no name calling,thought you boys had buried the Hatchet.Do not know what is worse calling someone a kent,or retaliating with Baldy and Wig,but if it keeps the figures up,who am I to moan.Have Windsor got their Lease yet?

easy easy easy easy been for any jobs lately ha ha ha you can't even get to put the cones out for anyone

Didn't get the Windsor job,,,,,,,,CHOMP !

Trust me I've done my bit and certainly won't be a cone and water bottle carrier thats left to people who can't ...............nah better not........ lol !!!

Must say it was a pleasure yesterday to see an orderly Forum,No caps Lock,no name calling,thought you boys had buried the Hatchet.Do not know what is worse calling someone a kent,or retaliating with Baldy and Wig,but if it keeps the figures up,who am I to moan.Have Windsor got their Lease yet?

Ha ha it wouldn't last long Smudgeyboy, but someone starts by giving out personal verbal abuse and I don't take too kindly to that, but one has to appreciate the intelligence and intellect of certain personnel................but hey I enjoy it ........lol !

Getting back to the original subject, which was transfers, as far as I am concerned the situation does not exist. Unless a player is contracted with us, I would class him as now a completely free agent. At the start of this season I will have to re-sign every single one of my players from last year - if they want to - plus any new ones.

I know for a fact that many of my players signed for the 2010/2011 season have been contacted by other managers, and there is nothing wrong with that. I have done exactly the same and expect some new faces down at training next Tuesday as, at the moment, it is a free for all.

Close season is the worst time for managers, as we have no real control over players and are reliant on those who have indiacted they will be back keeping to their word. Suffice to say, when we get down next week I will have plenty of registration forms on hand so that I can get as many signed on as possible.

Once we get all of that out of the way we can concentrate on building our squad up for another crack at winning something, which does seem to get harder every year.

Some predictions;

any side finishing above Molesey this year are almost certain to be higher than us!

a lot of teams will only lose games because of the referee and not their ability - or lack of it!

the same old faces will have a series of clubs over the season!

duncs and NG will meet up on many occasions, but duncs may not know it!

more people with more badges/money than good solid football common sense will get jobs!

West Ham will get promoted!

Stop biting NG! Can't you see Duncs is only doing it now as it gets a reaction from you every single time :wall:

Can you confirm any of these 'signings' nice guy just out of interest, hopefully none of them are strikers lol!!!!

Oh btw heard a rumour spencer9 to warlingham!!! And Roy Newman also

Stop biting NG! Can't you see Duncs is only doing it now as it gets a reaction from you every single time :wall:

...thinks what not the other way round ..........???

Ha ha it wouldn't last long Smudgeyboy, but someone starts by giving out personal verbal abuse and I don't take too kindly to that, but one has to appreciate the intelligence and intellect of certain personnel................but hey I enjoy it ........lol !

Not wanting to get involved but verbal abuse it is not. Verbal means spoken.... This is in the written word ....Therefore it is written abuse.

Getting back to the original subject, which was transfers, as far as I am concerned the situation does not exist. Unless a player is contracted with us, I would class him as now a completely free agent. At the start of this season I will have to re-sign every single one of my players from last year - if they want to - plus any new ones.

I know for a fact that many of my players signed for the 2010/2011 season have been contacted by other managers, and there is nothing wrong with that. I have done exactly the same and expect some new faces down at training next Tuesday as, at the moment, it is a free for all.

Close season is the worst time for managers, as we have no real control over players and are reliant on those who have indiacted they will be back keeping to their word. Suffice to say, when we get down next week I will have plenty of registration forms on hand so that I can get as many signed on as possible.

Once we get all of that out of the way we can concentrate on building our squad up for another crack at winning something, which does seem to get harder every year.

Some predictions;

any side finishing above Molesey this year are almost certain to be higher than us!

a lot of teams will only lose games because of the referee and not their ability - or lack of it!

the same old faces will have a series of clubs over the season!

duncs and NG will meet up on many occasions, but duncs may not know it!

more people with more badges/money than good solid football common sense will get jobs!

West Ham will get promoted!

Agree on all apart from the last one ;)

SPENCER DEFINITELY A choo choo,through and through.Can definitely see a lot of Players changing Clubs between Farleigh,Warlingham,Croydon,due to all 3 having new Managers in Situ.

Edited by Smudge