Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Walk Out Music To Our First Game on 16 July

Sam Gilson

Great to see so many good ideas, but too many lack immediate oomph when they start. When the team walk out they and the fans want an immediate lift, not a song that builds nicely towards a decent chorus. Also has to be something virtually everyone around the ground - including the away supporters - knows instantly. A global hit is preferable. Therefore, in my humble opinion, DON'T STOP still raises the roof. Thumping drums from the start, strong rhythm, perfect lyrics for the new team, global hit, AND everyone knows the chorus. I rest my case!

Great to see so many good ideas, but too many lack immediate oomph when they start. When the team walk out they and the fans want an immediate lift, not a song that builds nicely towards a decent chorus. Also has to be something virtually everyone around the ground - including the away supporters - knows instantly. A global hit is preferable. Therefore, in my humble opinion, DON'T STOP still raises the roof. Thumping drums from the start, strong rhythm, perfect lyrics for the new team, global hit, AND everyone knows the chorus. I rest my case!

Well just put the chorus on then!!!

'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life' ?? - Monty Python et al.

Boys are back in town by Thin Lizzy is the best so far!!!

What about HAPPY 50th SPARKSY :birthday:

Haha Thanks Smudge!! Certainly had a lively day yesterday!!!

Celebration - Kool and the Gang :brille008:

One of my all time 'favs', Steve !

Nothing says Atmosphere like music coming out of a PA some parts of the ground cannot hear well to an empty ground as the small number of people who are there haven't yet decided where to stand or are still in the bar. Why not go the whole hog and put a "Welcome to Hell" Flag all along the chicken run.

Nothing says Atmosphere like music coming out of a PA some parts of the ground cannot hear well to an empty ground as the small number of people who are there haven't yet decided where to stand or are still in the bar. Why not go the whole hog and put a "Welcome to Hell" Flag all along the chicken run.

Difficult to decipher the rubbish your spouting but I think the gist of it is you still sound bitter and twisted. As you are no longer a supporter of Windsor FC Get over it and move on!!

Not at all. Just light hearted poke at the idea that playing a song will create any extra atmosphere!

One of the joys of non-league football is the, for want of a better term, the shambolic and ramshackle nature of it!