Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures Out for opening day 13th

Division One

Ampthill Town v Sun Postal Sports

Ref Off Ref - It should be a fairly comfortable start to the season for you

13 Aug 11 | Premier Division

Berkhamsted V Kingsbury London Tigers

Biggleswade United V Hatfield Town

Broxbourne Borough V Aylesbury United

Colney Heath V Hadley

Hanwell Town V AFC Dunstable

Haringey Borough V Dunstable Town

Hertford Town V Tring Athletic

Holmer Green V St Margaretsbury

Leverstock Green V Hillingdon Borough

Royston Town V Harefield United

Stotfold V Oxhey Jets

Im happy with being at home for the first game of the season bring it on dance%20(2).gif we seem to have a lot of home league games in Augest!

Division One

Ampthill Town v Sun Postal Sports

Ref Off Ref - It should be a fairly comfortable start to the season for you

I know I am jumping the gun a little but the Tuesday sees a trip to Cranfield for Ampthill. Local rivalry in that on very early on.

On the same night we see a real 6 pointer, Tik Tok v Stony. Huge game

BigBoss - I don't see where you are coming from by suddenly bringing Tokyngton Manor into it as we're talking about Ampthill Town. Yes Cranfield United v Ampthill Town promises to be a thriller on 16 August particularly with the Stuart Reynolds factor thrown in.

Harefield United v Hanwell Town 16th August a Tuesday eve game one of the few away games i will go to dont know if i would have prefered it to have been played on a Saturday.

BigBoss - I don't see where you are coming from by suddenly bringing Tokyngton Manor into it as we're talking about Ampthill Town. Yes Cranfield United v Ampthill Town promises to be a thriller on 16 August particularly with the Stuart Reynolds factor thrown in.

Cos its on the same night D1ckhead, I know simple logic is a stretch for you but do try to keep up love.

Cos its on the same night D1ckhead, I know simple logic is a stretch for you but do try to keep up love.

applaus.gif

I'm still confused, so what if Cranfield United v Ampthill Town and Tokyngton Manor v Stony Stratford Town are on the same night

I'm still confused, so what if Cranfield United v Ampthill Town and Tokyngton Manor v Stony Stratford Town are on the same night

I think the fact that I called the Tokyngton v Stony game a real 6 pointer means that I feel it bears some importance when eventually looking at the lower end of the table.

Winslow Boy - I see that you open with a trip to Risborough Rangers followed by a visit to Kent Athletic, I'll wager that you will be lucky to get one point from those two games

Winslow Boy - I see that you open with a trip to Risborough Rangers followed by a visit to Kent Athletic, I'll wager that you will be lucky to get one point from those two games

£20 money where your mouth is I'll pm you address to send cheque, or shut your pie hole, check our results last season.

Come on Rhodes put up or shut up!! £20 you wanted a wager you got it.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Does the SSML prem have the most amount of teams starting with the same letter....."H":

1.Hatfield

2.Hanwell

3.Haringey

4.Hertford

5.Hillingdon

6.Holmer

7.Harefield

£20 money where your mouth is I'll pm you address to send cheque, or shut your pie hole, check our results last season.

Rhodes is well known for non payment of bets, even ones involving charities....

Does the SSML prem have the most amount of teams starting with the same letter....."H":

1.Hatfield

2.Hanwell

3.Haringey

4.Hertford

5.Hillingdon

6.Holmer

7.Harefield

Perhaps a good omen for Hoddesdon Town and Harpenden Town to get promoted from the First Division this season?

Rhodes is well known for non payment of bets, even ones involving charities....

Love to say I'm surprised it is utterly expected, letting down charities eh Rhodes? You are a class act all the way my friend.

Okay, a score that Winslow United get a point or less at Risborough Rangers and Kent Athletic combined, I think you will lose the tough opener at Risborough and possibly get a point at Kent Athletic who deserved to finish higher than ninth last season