Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman League Bulletin

kimbles left foot

Translation (http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/reserve/230043.html)

Saturday after the victory over England was declared a day of Bulgaria Amateur Football: Fans' Man Utd "," Chelsea "and" Liverpool "went to the matches of their local teams. Ivan Kalashnikov went to the English version of the game FC MIA, looked like a painter trained by the postmen, and saw a banner with the inscription in Russian.

- Ultras - it's in Russian "fans." These - such that go to all the games go on all guest play. We do not do anything special, but we are always with the team. It does not matter in which she played Division - cheerfully explained to me quite British in appearance - a ruddy-faced and white teeth - a guy 17 years old by the name of Jordan in the red shirt of the club "Hornchurch" from the seventh division of English. - I - Ultras.

Since then, both teams began to play on Friday, following the weekend proved to be devoid of big football. To match the English Premier League runs an average of 35 thousand people, for the matches Championship - to 17 thousand, with a huge crowd of people who want to take a way a Saturday or Sunday affair. Understand the mechanics of the process, the fan, "CRC" with the curious name of James Doe established Non League Day - that is, a mass march to the match, the teams that are not included in the first four English divisions.

England debutant Chris Smalling just three years ago was playing in an amateur team

Clearly, not every fan 'Man Utd' want to go to match the football club, "Maine Road" and Phanuel "Spurs" - on "Haringey Borough," but that Lowe wrote a rather convincing argument. First, the local team can play just around the corner of your home. Second, only twenty-five people who have bought tickets to 7 pounds, fully pay for the work of the officiating team (about 8,000 rubles), and twenty-sixth the audience will have the team return. Third, debuting on Friday in the England defender, "Manchester United" Chris Smalling just three years ago was playing in polulyubitelskoy team - so there is a small, but still a chance to see a football player, who a few years will serve quite a different level.

In general, September 3, announced the day of non-professional football, and the call to go on Saturday for two-three thousand stadia publicly joined former footballer Chris Waddle of England, who started out playing in the league 18 years and graduated from there in 40, it's as if Andrew Tikhonov invited fans to "Titan" (incidentally, no longer reutovsky and Klin) or Roman Shirokov - to "Istra". And indeed march to the amateur football can be an extremely fun without additional incentives - say, nine years ago I happened to look in one day match Germany - Saudi Arabia (8-0) and visit the game "Olympus" (Fryazino) - "The White Cottage "(Kotelniki), the second football was much more interesting.

Looking in useful wild card , I chose to match Metropolitan Police FC v AFC Hornchurch - in the second phase of his career , Dmitry Kharin , the first name drawn, and that was located close to Hampton Court. As a child I looked twenty times

Naum Birman, and as a young man about ten times read the book by Jerome K. Jerome - so it was simply obliged to get into the same maze.

As usual, life was arranged in more complex and interesting than I expected. Even before I tried to find out how many police officers play in the team, "Metropolitan Police", the fans, "Hornchurch" unfurled, quite frankly, a curious banner.

So I met with Jordan - a guy from Hornchurch, who taught a little school in the Russian language. A year ago, Jordan went to Moscow and St. Petersburg, predictably, was delighted with Peter and the march on "Zenith", then decided to sew a flag to the English letter "YLTRAS." Now he does not miss a single match of his team, a little proud of the fact that around the stadium, "Hornchurch" - a great rarity in England - paved track, but on the field here and there caught the hole left by the javelin thrower.

- Guys get paid at the club, but a little - it's just a part. So then who is the postman, but who loader. True, there are a couple of sales managers. I myself work as a painter-decorator - hurriedly explained during a break in the coach, "Hornchurch" Jim McFarlane.Jim's dream is unattainable as long as - in this tournament involving clubs only the third and fourth divisions, however, against the background of colleagues in the seventh league "Hornchurch" looked very good. The police team, which stands at a strange call to the American ear, nicknamed "Mets" had something quite unimportant to the discipline (in the club were only two real police officer), well and properly with the game - they are not so often passed on someone else's half field.

In the end, "Hornchurch" scored two goals, the police stopped playing, Jordan proudly rolled banner and zasobiralsya home - in the other, eastern end of London. The match, except for me, 170 people came, but in this day some of the stadiums in England gathered more than a thousand spectators. It would be nice if these people were called by "ultras."

Personally I cannot understand how someone can be ridiculed for posting a link to the official Ryman League Bulletin.

Dunno about the 'thicker skin'. If you are only trying to help out and people show ingratitude I can understand if someone got the hump. You wouldn't accept personal abuse (if that's what it was) in the street so why should you have to accept it on here? I know there is a clique on here who enjoy abusing each other (banter?) but that doesn't mean everyone shares the same view.

Kimble you [****!!****]

While I agree with you sid,it was 3/4 years ago,the perpertrator saw the name sbarker and I believe asked them what cliff richards was like in the sack,hardly top level abuse,its a football forum and I think the bloke should of just took it for what it was,harmless banter