Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mick's Back

hammer59

Not CCL as such, but a massive connection.

I see that Mick Sullivan has been confirmed as the new manager at Walton Casuals.

Best of luck, Mick, I'm sure you will do a great job there!

Gotta give it to NICE GUY,he' told us all first'BEST OF LUCK MICK.

Yep sure did.........do you believe me now Smudgeyboy !!!

More news in the pipeline but confidential at the moment........watch this space, you'll hear it here first !!!

Good Luck Mick if you need any ........... let me know, I've got some interesting ones !

Edited by NICE GUY

More news in the pipeline but confidential at the moment........watch this space, you'll hear it here first !!!

Good Luck Mick if you need any ........... let me know, I've got some interesting ones !

Credit where it's due NG, you did get the scoop on this one. What else you got for us?

Edited by Young Veteran

Credit where it's due NG, you did get the scoop on this one. What else you got for us?

Time is fast approaching when managers get the dreaded sack, so all I can say is watch this space...........!

Time is fast approaching when managers get the dreaded sack, so all I can say is watch this space...........!

You ever thought about being a sports reporter NG ? ;)

NG: Talk to me !

Congrats Mick.

IF a bookmaker had ever heard of Walton Casuals I would have slapped all my available cash on it.

Ha ha YV but here's a scoop for you........... happenings in Ryman South Div 1 and Conference South,,,you heard it here first folks ...watch this space !