Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey Fail to impress

vrfc196

Was just trying to remember who was captain, lol By the sound of it he forget his responsibility too!

G.D. right as ever,well in his mind anyway,that's all that counts.I LOVE GUERNSEY

Smudgey, he will click on one day you know that don't you............ :D

I've clicked like on his posts a few times already I LOVE SMUDGE !

Holy S**T, is this bloke for real ? Ladies & Gentlemen its official the Grey Donkey has more cells than GD.

G.D. right as ever,well in his mind anyway,that's all that counts.I LOVE GUERNSEY

Smudgey, he will click on one day you know that don't you............ :D

I've clicked like on his posts a few times already I LOVE SMUDGE !

Holy S**T, is this bloke for real ? Ladies & Gentlemen its official the Grey Donkey has more cells than GD.

Probably right :D

Sorry guys! It's not true!

I take it you mean your El Capitan ?

Did you guys enjoy the Guernsey night life..........its better in the Summer !

Yeah none of us got in to any trouble on the night out!

It was ok yeah... from what i can remember!!!

Might have been said before but if Guernsey have problems getting their strongest team for away games, does the same apply for teams visiting the island? Although a fact, it is difficult to believe not one team has scored in Guernsey.

As far as I'm aware all teams visiting have been full strength ( apart from injuries).

Ash Utd scored against us in the prem cup

Hmm ill have to have words with my colleague as he was the one that told me this, said he saw it with his own eyes. Maybe it was just a guy that looked like him,.

HKP their captain was the man mountain of a centre back with the shaved head.

So GD,

After losing to Cobham last time round what will the score be at Fortress Footes Lane this Weekend ?

Are they gonna do the double on ya ? or will it be the normal 5/6-0 or even 56-0

what you say

Technically it wouldn't be the double as we already beat them in the league, they knocked us out of the cup.

So GD,

After losing to Cobham last time round what will the score be at Fortress Footes Lane this Weekend ?

Are they gonna do the double on ya ? or will it be the normal 5/6-0 or even 56-0

what you say

We beat them 4-0 away in the league but I won't predict a score as whatever I say will be construed as big headed or arrogant :rolleyes: