Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey Fail to impress

vrfc196

You'll have to watch out Smudge me and you will get a bit of a reputation on here ! ;)

I thought both of you already had !!!!

So then Hartley Wintney travel to the Green Lions this Weekend anyone Dare to upset GD and go for an away win ?

They haven't played that well at home of late but in fair ness they don't lose there do they, infact they hardly concede. And for me if Zico Black starts Guernsey edge it 2-1.

Go on GD tell me its gonna be 5-0 !!!!

So then Hartley Wintney travel to the Green Lions this Weekend anyone Dare to upset GD and go for an away win ?

They haven't played that well at home of late but in fair ness they don't lose there do they, infact they hardly concede. And for me if Zico Black starts Guernsey edge it 2-1.

Its going to be a 5-0 Guernsey FC win ;)

Its going to be a 5-0 Guernsey FC win ;)

Shocker !!!!!!

GD - I hear Scott Bradford played last week, I remember him being a quality player on par with Zico many years ago. Where does he play these days? Do you know if he is a direct replacement for Zico when he's not available?

I don't know that much about him to be honest. He hasn't featured at all until recently. Our Main Central midfielders are Zico Black, Angus Mackay, Matt Warren ( has been out injured for a while, but is fit again now :) ), Kieron Mahon and Alex Le Prevost can play there if needed

The grapewine over here is suggesting that Dyer is close to a come back we already know that Rihoy has been playing for Bels, Warren is ready for selection, Bradford etc so it seems all of Guernseys stars are coming back at the right time.

With that in mind and those players start i think it will be a convincing 3-0 win for us if not a tad more,

C'mon the lions gggrrrrrrrrrrr roar grrrrrr meow pant pant.

The grapewine over here is suggesting that Dyer is close to a come back we already know that Rihoy has been playing for Bels, Warren is ready for selection, Bradford etc so it seems all of Guernseys stars are coming back at the right time.

With that in mind and those players start i think it will be a convincing 3-0 win for us if not a tad more,

Yes i've heard Dyer is close to playing as well and I expect Dyer to start now he's had some game time with Bels. Hopefully Zico Black will be fit. If he isn't we have options to bring in.

id say good timing now most away games are done ................. ;)

Yes i've heard Dyer is close to playing as well and I expect Dyer to start now he's had some game time with Bels. Hopefully Zico Black will be fit. If he isn't we have options to bring in.

Certainly with Matt Warren back, sure he will have a big impact at this level...

Newby, surely your not suggesting that they couldn't be arsed to play the away games ....?

Newby, surely your not suggesting that they couldn't be arsed to play the away games ....?

i am yeah.................its called tongue in cheek mate

So was mine !!

So was mine !!

lol same wave length