Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey

Definatly would be an idea for Guernsey to set up their own forum. From someone who just wants to keep up to date with scores and interesting goings on its a bit irritating to have every 2 out of 3 threads about Guernsey. Not a dig at Guernsey at all who by the looks of things have been amazing for the league and will continue to rise up through the non-league pyramid.

Its not as good as it used to be and also I find it annoying that when anyone has an opinion or tries to stick up for their team it classified as a bite. Some times yes people bite quite easially but every time .... Still love the site tho

True Brunts, when someone who feels strongly about something and retaliates to a post, it's always deemed as a 'bite' 'cos the original poster either hasn't got a reply or doesn't like it !

I like people who stand up for themselves for whatever reason, and you can include me on that.......!

Edited by NICE GUY

Really? Who?

Read the forum, plenty that do not like or want GFC in the CCL, thats their opinion and they are of course prefectly entitled to it. Its good to have differning opinions, makes for a better forum.

NG - How can you claim that last statement?

You havent even got the balls to say who you really are?

Easy, I just did ! I voice my honest opinion, and if that hurts then so be it ....

So does that frustrate you NLN 'cos I choose not to say.....................oh diddums ....lol !

well we have our own forum already on the Green Lions site...

...I thought this was a nutral site where everyone was welcome??

Well said Maisie ! this is a neutral site. If you don't like the topic title don't read it.

Some people will just moan at the simplest thing and that is a rather sad way to live

I LOVE GUERNSEY,and all their posters on here,funny enough those who moan most about who posts what,hardly ever start a topic themselves.I used to be slated,for starting to many topics,so have taken a back seat for a while.N.L.N as for N.G. having NO BALLS,are you saying he is an OLD WOMAN,now that would be amazing.Maybe we should all look out for an Elderly Lady L.O.L. at matches from now on.

.Maybe we should all look out for an Elderly Lady L.O.L. at matches from now on.

I was there on Saturday!!..will be my last away game this year though...so another elderly lady is required ( I prefer the term middle aged myself....)

I am LOVING meeting so many new people.

Guernsey have a lot more fans than the other CCL clubs so it's no surprise they have more postings on the forum. It's good to have them on here and showing an interest. Good luck to 'em !

Thanks UK Sub, we are all looking forward to visiting you in the cup and I hope you don't beat us by too many !

However win or lose we will all enjoy the trip. See you Jan 24th :)