Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill town Fa vase

I hope you get a good draw on Monday

It will be Royston Town home or away, I think that's virtually guaranteed

You do spout the most upmost b0ll0cks at times Rhodes

???????????????

Well lets wait and see tomorrow morning, is the draw regionalised or could Ampthill draw Whitley Bay away

Great result for Ampthill Town yesterday. Tremendous stuff.

Great result for Ampthill Town yesterday. Tremendous stuff.

A fantastic day out,and a most brilliant performance by the lads,and guess what? not a bully boy in sight !!! A really professional and disciplined display. I am still buzzing from the experience. How anyone can knock what's happening at Ampthill town is beyond me.

thanks mate we will never forget yesterday it was a fantastic day for ampthill town . the coach trip home was very messy lol the party went on all night :D

LOL

???????????????

Well lets wait and see tomorrow morning, is the draw regionalised or could Ampthill draw Whitley Bay away

Why would it be regionalised if we just played in Lancing?!?! Not very regional to Apthill is it.

The draw is regionalised prior to the Fourth Round, its split into two sections North and South. Both Ampthill and Lancing were in the South section, likewise Haringey and Royston, was just the luck of the draw that they met each other.

From the Fourth Round it becomes an open draw.

The draw is regionalised prior to the Fourth Round, From the Fourth Round it becomes an open draw

Karen - Thanks, that's what I thought, so Ampthill could travel to Whitley Bay then

The last 16 games will be published on the main FA website around Midday on Monday - www.thefa.com

Not long to wait now folks!

I hope you get a good draw on Monday

It will be Royston Town home or away, I think that's virtually guaranteed

I take it your lottery numbers didn't come up at the weekend then, Psychic Rhodes.

Oadby or Tipton away....let's ave it.....:)

Mr Angry – Who do you prefer to play, Keeps will be able to give you a Don Revie style dossier on Tipton

Tipton Town - famous for Stevie the King Bull.

Also the town is famous for the Tipton Harriers and sadly, for being a hotbed of Al Qaeda cells and National Front/BNP activity.

And famously portrayed by Viz as a tourist destination under the banner "Tipton is Tops for Tourism".

Could be an interesting day out if they beat Oadby! B)

It's protocol to pay half the travel

Yes but not if the away Club pay over the odds for their coach hire, I heard on the grapevine that Ampthill Town tried to fleece Basildon United in an earlier round

It's protocol to pay half the travel

Yes but not if the away Club pay over the odds for their coach hire, I heard on the grapevine that Ampthill Town tried to fleece Basildon United in an earlier round

Rhodes, This is nonsense,if anything Basildon tried to tuck Ampthill up by trying to charge everyone an entry fee even though they should allow up to 8 committee and staff in for free. I think this is correct but don't quote me on it.

Royston played Tipton at home two seasons ago at the last 32 stage and beat them 2-1 with a last minute goal in extra time.

Last season Tipton did well in the FA Cup and went out eventually to Carlisle United by a 6-0 margin.

I think the Midland Alliance League is a strong league but there will be no easy games at this stage. Good Luck to Ampthill

Oadby or Tipton away....let's ave it..... :)

Mr Angry – Who do you prefer to play, Keeps will be able to give you a Don Revie style dossier on Tipton

My dossier consists of what is readily available on the internet......Tipton amassed 100pts last season but lost out on promotion to Vase finalists Coalville.

This season they have had a mediocre one so far - probably due to their main benefactor being arrested on fraud charges and the better players leaving when the money dried up.

Oadby are based in Leicester and last season were relegated from the league Tipton play in.

They are flying high in the EMC atm and shouldnt be underestimated