Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill town Fa vase

Rhodes your always drooling over Royston and Atfield but until him and a load of players from another side in the area (Butingford I think) moved over including Hammond (who they bought!!) they were struggling badly.

Buntingford lost the Herts County Premtitle the year before Attfield left with all the players, because they played hammond whilst he was under contract with the club Royston signed him from later. They were relegated the following season I believe as well.

Let's be honest Rhodes only comments on Ampthill because they have people coming on the forum to bait.

Munchkin....it's not bait, between us we all say things, difference his ours are actual facts, his are assumptions.

If he took a game in then his praise/criticism/comments would be justified, but he doesn't.

He doesn't like the truth that he's jealous of certain individuals success, it eats at him, if it didn't he'd leave well alone and not comment

For the 2nd round FA Vase tie Ampthill sent flyers round to the local schools inviting kids to come along and watch the game for free

How many kids from local schools attended the game out of interest

loads of kids came, but didnt appear on the actual attendance total, I would estimate the attendance at around 150/60 and the official announced attendance was 120, so approx 30/40 kids.

For the 2nd round FA Vase tie Ampthill sent flyers round to the local schools inviting kids to come along and watch the game for free

You forgot to ask how each one arrived at the venue.

Strange question....Hmmmm.....I'm not saying a word.....

Strange question....Hmmmm.....I'm not saying a word.....

Ha ha ha now that is fu<king funny. I doff my cap to you sir lol.

Rhodes your always drooling over Royston and Atfield but until him and a load of players from another side in the area (Butingford I think) moved over including Hammond (who they bought!!) they were struggling badly.

Buntingford lost the Herts County Premtitle the year before Attfield left with all the players, because they played hammond whilst he was under contract with the club Royston signed him from later. They were relegated the following season I believe as well.

that was Sydlexics fault!!!

You were up with the larks and lesser spotted warblers this morning RoR. I wouldn't mind betting that you took a no.19 bus downstairs, hopped on the tube at Dining Room Corner and then walked from Downstairs Cloakroom to the computer.

Oadby won 2-1 last night so next round, Oadby v Ampthill

Yes, it was somewhat of a turn up last night, Keeps must be annoyed. Oadby are sixth in the East Midland Counties League having played the least number of games and lost only two, one at home to table toppers Heanor Town, and conceded the least number of goals in the division so it's not looking too hopeful for Ampthill.

Unlike yourself who probably still uses an old fashion pay phone I was on my iPhone posting, you should try one someday Scrooge.

And yes an absolute hammering on the cards by the looks of it, lucky you've got your reliable source at hand eh

Not sure if these players are still at the club but pre-season Oadby signed ex Leicester and Sunderland winger Matt Piper as well as Carl Heggs and pint-sized striker Jon Stevenson, also ex Leicester fringe players. If these players are available then Oadby will have tremendous pace up front as well as a genuine goal threat.

Buntingford lost the Herts County Prem title the year before Attfield left with all the players, because they played hammond whilst he was under contract with the club Royston signed him from later. They were relegated the following season I believe as well

Winslow Boy – Buntingford Town could do no wrong between 2005 and 2008 and won virtually everything under the sun thanks to Paul Attfield and Steve Foster’s efforts, in 2005/2006 the Under 18’s were virtually unbeatable winning the Ridgeons Midweek League Championship and League Cup and, incredibly, reached the FA Youth Cup 2nd Round proper losing narrowly at Brentford, they even lifted the prestigious Dana Youth Cup, a pre-season tournament held in northern Denmark which Royston Town won last year. Paul Attfield left Buntingford in 2007 to join Royston and the rest is history, I recall that he joined them in November of 2007/2008 when they were rock bottom of Division 1 and thanks to the signing of Craig Hammond from Mildenhall Town just missed out on promotion, largely due to Hammond being kicked to pieces in a game at Hoddesdon Town and not being fully fit for the last few games.

I don't think thy are kicking people off the park or using "bulky boy" tactics

No room for me or you then.....