Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 21st JANUARY

Smudge

To the people who are saying we are not losing gracefully I hope this referee ( don't know his name ) refs your team and puts in the same incompetent performance and makes your blood boil too ! :)

Well clearly he will ref most teams in this league so that's a silly thing to say Donkey. There was an absolutely terrible ref at Frimley Green last week but he was terrible to both sides!

OTOH Bob Hoskins had the South Kilburn game today and was excellent. Some of their team and their manager lived up to their dubious reputation but he only had to flash one card at a player and that was after the final whistle.

Quality referee is bob theres not alot of em in this league

To the people who are saying we are not losing gracefully I hope this referee ( don't know his name ) refs your team and puts in the same incompetent performance and makes your blood boil too ! :)

Well clearly he will ref most teams in this league so that's a silly thing to say Donkey. There was an absolutely terrible ref at Frimley Green last week but he was terrible to both sides!

OTOH Bob Hoskins had the South Kilburn game today and was excellent. Some of their team and their manager lived up to their dubious reputation but he only had to flash one card at a player and that was after the final whistle.

Quality referee is bob theres not alot of em in this league

I agree with you there Newby !

rpv 3 sandhurst 1

Another great win for rpv.

didn't know what to expect from a sandhurst side that have had a hard time lately and with all that has gone at this week!

sandhurst had a very very strong wind with them 1st half but failed to use it to their advantage, we would of been happy to go in at half time at 0-0! sandhurst were very poor, playing 4-5-1 the back for just smashing it up for the lone striker bypassing the midfield every time! this cost them and found themselves 3-0 down. game over.

2nd half rpv's game dropped and sandhurst were abit better but without creating clear cut chances, scored with a cpl of mins to go from us failing to clear a corner! a poor sandhurst team overall which shows the problems they are haveing atm.

sandhurst's manager non stop moaning all game long to the ref, and rubbed off on the players as they had quite a few in the book for moaning!

How far away were you from the penalty incident GD? Closer than the referee? If not I'd be more inclined to go accept the decision of a neutral, qualified referee opposed to a unqualified supporter of one of the teams who was further away from the incident. No?

Everyone I spoke to said it wasn't a penalty even those closer than the ref.

He has to hold his hands up and say he got it wrong. Like I have said the TV cameras were there and they will prove it wasn't a penalty.

GD, that home record must have been a real source of pride. cos you are bitter as feck tonight fella. suck it up.

Its not the defeat that bothers me its incompetence of the highest level by officials that winds me up !

Last week ( we were 4-0 up so it didn't matter ) our defender blocked a ball on the goal line about a metre out away at Worcester and somehow the officails gave a goal ! like I said its incompetence that gets me more than defeats.

I'm looking forward to seeing the TV footage then. I'm sure you'll be the first to offer your apologies to the referee if it is inconclusive or it shows he was in fact correct. Equally if the footage shows a clear dive I will be more than happy to say that the referee was wrong and I will of course off an apology to you GD.

I'm looking forward to seeing the TV footage then. I'm sure you'll be the first to offer your apologies to the referee if it is inconclusive or it shows he was in fact correct. Equally if the footage shows a clear dive I will be more than happy to say that the referee was wrong and I will of course off an apology to you GD.

If and thats a big IF, if he got it right its the only decision he got right the whole game !

Quickly jumping in away from the league games....knocked out of the Vase today. Good, organised side Whitley Bay. 1-0 down at half time with Lavery being sent off seconds before the half time whistle doing us no favours. Second half with 10 men was never gona be easy and we practically played with no left back looking to try and salvage something no good with their striker being so clinical in the box bagging a hat trick. Great experience and the club itself have done amazingly well with what they've put on for us. Back to the league and see what we can do there.

Quickly jumping in away from the league games....knocked out of the Vase today. Good, organised side Whitley Bay. 1-0 down at half time with Lavery being sent off seconds before the half time whistle doing us no favours. Second half with 10 men was never gona be easy and we practically played with no left back looking to try and salvage something no good with their striker being so clinical in the box bagging a hat trick. Great experience and the club itself have done amazingly well with what they've put on for us. Back to the league and see what we can do there.

Well done South Park, that was a great cup run :)

Sorry that things didn't work out for South Park today

Enjoy your night out and I look forward to seeing you next week

Guernsey take it on the chin, apart from mr singh, all the referees r poor in this league, all the clubs in this league have had poor decisions, they all square up at the end of the season.Knaphill away to bedfont today had a couple of poor ones against them. They had a moan and just gone on with it, cause thats what cl teams do. All season everybodies said how nice and polite guernsey are, i personally thought wait and see how graceful they are in defeat. Really disappointed with the reaction to the Guernseys loss, hoped for more never mind. Good luck for the rest of the season up until today you have been perfect gentleman. Well done to Bedfont Sports 3-0 win against Knaphill, back on Guernseys tail with an ok performance.Good luck to ellers and knaphill for the rest of the season who had some [****!!****] decisions today, but unlike others didnt feel the need to throw his toys out on the forum today. Good luck phil.

Guernsey take it on the chin, apart from mr singh, all the referees r poor in this league, all the clubs in this league have had poor decisions, they all square up at the end of the season.Knaphill away to bedfont today had a couple of poor ones against them. They had a moan and just gone on with it, cause thats what cl teams do. All season everybodies said how nice and polite guernsey are, i personally thought wait and see how graceful they are in defeat. Really disappointed with the reaction to the Guernseys loss, hoped for more never mind. Good luck for the rest of the season up until today you have been perfect gentleman. Well done to Bedfont Sports 3-0 win against Knaphill, back on Guernseys tail with an ok performance.Good luck to ellers and knaphill for the rest of the season who had some [****!!****] decisions today, but unlike others didnt feel the need to throw his toys out on the forum today. Good luck phil.

Thank you for your support.

Now get back to washing the dishes

up until today you have been perfect gentleman.

well, that's a first for me....!!!

Believe me..I can take a fair defeat on the chin, God knows, I've been supporting Weymouth for long enough to know the bitter taste of defeat and the "get up, brush off and try again" way....

BUT- that refereeing today, in front of 1300 people, was the worse I've seen in my ample years...

Mole Valley SCR 0-4 Egham

Poor game from our point of view - couple of chances, one from a free kick which Borg saved well and another when our forward went round Borg but couldn't finish (looked like he was clipped and if he had gone down prob pen and possible sending off - but credit to him for staying on his feet).

At the other end a big goalmouth scramble saw Egham have three chances to take the lead.

Second half we were woeful and as soon as Egham scored, with a decent free kick, we disappointingly threw in the towel and got exactly what we deserved.

Must say, I thought our referee today, Gavin Collins, was excellent (hmm and no assessor at the game!)

Guernsey v Eversley. First of all congrats to Eversley they got the 3 points, I would have been happy with the draw as i thought we were the poorest ive seen this season in the first half. Alot of that was down to the away team, they closed down well and were worth their 0-2 lead just after half time, even though myself and alot of fans still were confident of getting the result as alot of teams have tired in the second half.

The referee was shocking today (worst ive seen) however its just the rub of the green (its just crap when it happens to your team). There should have been a straight red for the Allen penalty as he was last man, and the second yellow and red for guernsey did seem a bit harsh, he seemed to win the ball from where i was but if your on a yellow you have to tread carefully. The Eversley defence was solid and although Allen scored he seemed subdued for large periods.

There was clearly alot of time wasting in the second half, however there were two injuries that appeared to be guenuine, the keeper deff got a boot to the head so there no prob with making sure he gets the right treatment. But as GD says there prob should have been 12 minutes of added-on time and some players were deff taking the piss with the time wasting and feigning injuries. I wasnt close enough to the Eversley penalty to be see any foul/dive but the main stand and those behind that goal were adamant it wasnt a pen.

However well done to Eversley, i think they would have got a bit more credit from the fans if it wasnt for the time wasting, they played well especially in the first half and they seemed to have the legs where most teams run out of steam after 70 mins.

Mole Valley SCR 0-4 Egham

Poor game from our point of view - couple of chances, one from a free kick which Borg saved well and another when our forward went round Borg but couldn't finish (looked like he was clipped and if he had gone down prob pen and possible sending off - but credit to him for staying on his feet).

At the other end a big goalmouth scramble saw Egham have three chances to take the lead.

Second half we were woeful and as soon as Egham scored, with a decent free kick, we disappointingly threw in the towel and got exactly what we deserved.

Must say, I thought our referee today, Gavin Collins, was excellent (hmm and no assessor at the game!)

It wasn't Gavin, it was Richard Hailstone, a late replacement

Cheers Manors - still thought he did a good job.

Should have said hello, I was the guy wandering around with the camera in the first half, and with an increasingly depressed look in the second!